CH-12

Zee's POV 

"Khun Nu?" I said, holding his shoulder gently as I looked at him worriedly. 

"My head ..it hurts and his face was pale." He said softly, holding his head. I look at him as

 "What do you need? Do you need anything?" I asked , not knowing what to do. 

"Call.. Nat..." he groan, holding his head. 

"Hold on .. let me get you to the sofa.." I said before taking his and putting around my waist. I slowly carried him walking towards the sofa. I placed him down gently, making sure his head is on the pillow. I quickly grabbed his phone, wanting to call Nat but realized it needed a passcode. 

"Khun Nu, your passcode..."I said. 

"25...0701." he whispered, holding his head. I quickly typed in his passcode, going to his phone before calling Nat. I placed the phone next to my ear, hearing it ring. I kneeled down in front of Khun Nu, looking at him worriedly. Soon the ringing stop and the line went through.

 "Oh Nhu, what's up?"

"Khun Nat, it's me , Zee .." I said. 

"Aow, Zee, what are you doing with Khun Nu's phone ? Where is he ?"He asked. 

"Khun Nu, his head is hurting badly he told me to call you ..." I said. 

"Oh, Zee, do me a favour, can you go and check one of the drawers ,there should be painkillers in one of them." He said making me get up ,speed-walking towards the table. I opened each drawers , searching through one by one. I sigh , not seeing any painkillers anywhere. 

"There's nothing .. there's no painkiller anywhere .." I said. 

"Shit, okay, Zee, listen to me na, there's a 24 hours pharmacy .. right across our building, I need you to go over there and get some painkillers for Khun Nu now .."he said as I glanced at Khun Nu who was massaging his temple. 

"Okay .. I'll go get the painkillers " I said before hanging up. I then ran over to Khun Nu. 

"Khun Nu , hold on for a while .. I'll go get your painkillers real quick ." I said as I then took out my blazer, placing it over his body. I quickly ran out of the office, running down. ran out of the building realizing it was was about to rain but I all I cared about was to get painkillers for Khun Nu as fast as possible. I entered  the pharmacy, jogging towards the counter. 

"I need the best painkillers you have ." I said as the worker grabbed a box of painkillers. She then hand me one as I quickly paid for it. 

"Thank you ." I said before running out with the pills in my hand. I ran back to the building as fast as possible. I ran up the stairs and entered Khun Nu's office. I quickly head towards him who was laying on the sofa.

 "Khun Nu .. I got the painkillers .. let's take eat it na .." I said gently as he slowly opened his eyes. He nod, getting up as I took out one pill from the packaging. He took it, placing it in his mouth. I then saw his water bottle on the table. I grabbed it, giving it to him as he gulped down the medicine. He sigh as he gave me his water bottle. I placed it back on the table before looking at him. I then got up, sitting beside him.Suddenly I felt something heavy on my lap. I looked down to see that Khun head was on my lap . 

"Khun Nu .." I said, freezing in my spot. 

"Let me close my eyes for 5 minutes." He said as I smile slightly,nodding.

Soon his phone started ringing making me look down to see Nat's name on the screen. I cleared my throat before answering the phone. 

"Krub .. he just took the medicine .. he's resting now, don't worry .. okay krub." I said before hanging up. 

"Why did you pick up the call? I was sleeping. Who asked you to answer the phone?" He asked with his eyes close. 

"It was Khun Nat, Khun Nat was worried about you ... he asked if you could drive home by your own ." I said. 

"If you can't drive .. then he said I should call Mr Korn to come and pick you up as Khun Nat is caught up in a traffic." I said as he sigh. 

"I can't drive right now." He said. 

"I'll call Mr Korn to pick you up." I said, going through his contacts but he then grabbed his phone back making me frown. 

"Can you drive ?" He asked and I nod slowly. He then sat up all of a sudden making me hold his arm. He rubbed his temple, looking at me. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want to get killed ?" He asked making shake my head. 

"Then what are you waiting for? You are going to drive me home." He said.

"Oh, right .. here let me help said as I got up. I held his arm as I helped him up. I then grabbed my bag and also his bag.I held his arm tightly as we slowly walked out of the office. 

"Careful ." I said as we walked towards his red sport car. He then took out his car keys, handing it to me. 

"If you scratch Qilin. I am going to kill you." He said coldly making me chuckle. I then opened the car door, helping him get in the car slowly. I close the door, running to the other side. I got in , sitting in the driver seat. I closed the door, buckling my seatbelt as I turned to Khun Nu who had his eyes close. 

"I can sense that you are staring at me." He said making me look away ,starting the car.

 "Khun Nu need your address krub." I said making him sigh as he lazily keyed in his address into the GPS. I then drove off once he was done.After awhile, I pulled up in front of his house. got out of the car, running to the other side. I opened the car door as I help Khun Nu out. 

"Be careful ." I said holding his arm. 

"You can leave." He said as I look at the big house.

"This is where you live ?" I asked. 

"Does it look like a hotel to you ?" He asked. 

"Thats not what I mean. I always thought you live in a palace." I answered as he sigh. 

"Leave." He said before walking towards his door.

 "Oh, Let me know when you arrive home. Do not let the same thing happen like before." He said before entering his house. I smiled slightly before walking out of the place.

TBC