CH-4

- next day - 

Nunew's POV. 

"I called everyone for a meeting today because as you all know we are behind on our profits." I said as I looked at everyone in the meeting room. 

"If this continues, we might lose the company." I said as everyone started whispering with each other. I then look at Nat, nodding as a signal. He then changed the picture on the screen. I look at it seeing the words. 

"Project 1M ..." I said. 

"I have made a decision to open up a online website .. for customers to access our products." I said. 

"However that won't be the only thing on our website .. we will also use this website to promote our company's activities such as fundraising ..charity work.. so on and so forth." I said.

 "So now. I need ideas on how we can make sure our website attracts people." I continue as they all look at one each other. I sigh, folding my arms. 

"I need you to think people think." I said, looking at the board.

"Creator team. Any ideas ?"I asked as the team looked at each other not saying anything. Soon one of them raised their hands making me nod. 

"W-We could decorate the site with the pictures of our staffs and company." said one of them.  

"No." I said as I then sigh, rubbing my temple. 

Zee's POV 

I look around seeing everyone all stressed out and pressed. I look over to Max who was looking at his iPad lifelessly. 

"This is very disappointing. All of your ideas are not going to work in this company." Said Khun Nunew as I look at him. I look at the board full of ideas that was rejected. 

"I don't know how long I can survive here ." whispered Prem as she slammed her head on her laptop. 

"Should we just quit ?" Asked Max making me frown. I then clutched my fist, fixing my glasses as I then raised up my hand making everyone turned to me. 

"Khun Nu krub.." I said making him turn, looking at me. He then nod,giving permission for me to talk. I then stood up, fixing my blazer. 

"I think .. we all need time to really think about what we should be putting in the website." I said making everyone's eyes widened.

"Because it's no use if we keep giving you ideas, only for it to be rejected by you." I said straight up making everyone gasp. 

"Excuse me?" He asked as Max looked at me shock. 

"Are you trying to say that I am pressuring everyone?" He asked and I look at him as Prem shook her head in the corner of my eyes. 

"Yes krub." I said with no hesitation making everyone gasp again. 

"All of us are still trying to figure out what we should do for the website..but we can't really give what you want as we are all stressed out due to the short time given for us to think through." I said as Max shook his head, trying to signal me to stop talking. Khun Nu looked at me, folding his arms as he walked towards me. 

"Are you new here?" He asked, looking at me slightly.

"Uh he is the new emp-."

 "I am not asking you Prem." He said cutting Prem off halfway making her look down. 

"I am asking .. him." Said Khun Nu as he looked at me coldly. 

"Yes .. I am new here." I answered. 

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Zee Pruk krub." I answered as he look at me. He then walked away as I stood there 

"Everyone get back to work." He said and soon turned around. 

"You, Mr Zee Pruk. Meet me in my office." He said pointing to me before walking out of the room. I stood there frozen as both Max and Prem got up from their seats. 

"Why did you do that?!" Exclaimed Max. 

"I just .. said what I felt was true .." I said. 

"Listen to me na Zee." said Prem as she held my arms. 

"You go in that office, you have to come out alive. Understand ?" She said making me nod. I got my stuff, walking towards the office. I look at the door seeing the label on it. 

'Khun Nunew'I breathe in and out, fixing my specs as I knocked on the door. I soon heard a 'come in' and I opened the door, walking in. 

Third person's POV.

 Nunew folded his arms, clenching his jaw as Zee stood by the door. 

"You know there's a chair. Have a seat, Zee Pruk." Said Nunew as Zee slowly sat down.

"You know .. you sure are brave ..." said Nunew before turning to Zee. 

"Usually, nobody dares to speak up or argue with me." He said , looking at Zee coldly. 

"I wasn't trying to argue, I was just trying to speak up for the rest ..everyone in the room was tense .." Answered Zee. 

"Everyone was stressed out .. we all are trying our best to please you, Khun Nu .." said Zee as Nunew then walked towards him, placing his palms on the desk as he leaned forward. 

"Now tell me Zee Pruk. Am I that merciless ?" Asked Nunew as Zee looked at him."

Answer me." Said Nunew. 

"Yes." answered Zee, throwing Nunew aback. 

"By talking like that... Do you wish to be fired ?" Asked Nunew as Zee sigh softly, shaking his head. 

"No sir .. I just started working here. I do not want to be fired just yet."Answered Zee as Nunew then sat down. 

"Now tell me, if you wish not to be fired , what should we put in our website?" Asked Nunew as Zee looked at him. Zee then cleared his throat, sitting up straight.

"To promote our products, we should reach out to influencers who has over hundred thousand of followers or even more, however, we have to consider the pay for the review but I don't think it's a problem to do so.Afterwards, we could ask them to help share around our page and products." Said Zee as Nunew fold his arms, listening to his idea intently. 

"I think this could work as people who are fans of their own influencers will be interested in what products their influencers used , they will also eventually research about us.." continued Zee. 

"And .. I think we could make our website bilingual, a mixture of English, Thai and also Chinese, with this it can reach out to our foreign audience." said Zee. 

"Then where should our page be ?" Asked Nunew. 

"I was thinking of instead of doing it on Facebook only, we could open apage on Instagram too, Twitter can be our base where we would upload updates like restocks or any product that we are launching." AnsweredZee. 

"It's worth investing on ." said Zee as Nunew then looked at Zee. 

"That's all I have krub ." said Zee as he fiddled with his finger. Nunew then nod towards the door as a sign for Zee to leave.

"Krub.." said Zee as he got up, clearing his throat as he then walked out of the office. Nunew folded his arm, biting his inner cheek.

TBC

im loving it byee see you soon tell me is there any story where you wanted to change the story line or change the character luv u