_1_

I didn't find the right one for me to

Love

Until I met you~

Entering into the fancy room of the biggest hotel in Paris , Chanyeol anticipated his friend still sleeping in the bed like there is no tommorow. He just shook his head in disbelief and try to wake him up.

Taehyung! Taehyung, wake up.

But the man who is sleeping, doesn't seem like going to wake up any soon.

Don't you know today we are going back to Korea.

Hearing this from his friend Taehyung jolted up from his sleep.

Aish! How can I forget that

He spoke to himself and get up from the bed.

Ok, then. I just packed all the stuffs and now you go freshen up quickly.

Chanyeol said to Taehyung and walked out of the room. While Taehyung sigh and enter the bathroom to do his business.

—————————————————————

"I will never forgive you. What you have done to me was not Forgivable. You are a monster.
A monster who only know how to destroy. It's my fault that I fell in love with you. But what I can do? Nothing. Because you left no chance to save myself,to defend myself from you "

Okay , that's a good story Princess.

One of the maid said to the girl who just stop reading the book.
She turn her head to the 4 maids who just can't take their eyes off from the girl whom they admired most. For them she was like a angel who seems to fall from heaven and bring the happiness in everyone's life. Indeed she was a angel. A angel with a beautiful heart.

Hmm, Only two pages is left then ,it will be complete.

The beautiful girl said with a smile on her face and the maids nod their heads and got up from their seats.Just then...

Y/n!!

A high pitched voice rang in the living room. The maids giggle to themselves knowing who might be the owner of that voice.

Seems like she already came from Busan.

Rina , the head maid of the house said and turn towards others.

Let's leave.

She said and all the other walked out from there living Y/N there.

Y/n!

There she is. Standing at the centre of the living room looking ever so beautiful in a pink floral dress.

Rose, what are you doing here?

Y/n asked eyeing her friend who just walk pass by her and settle herself on the big comfy sofa.