_4_

~Everyone needs a special one~

~In their life~

~And~

~You are the one for me~

"You heard that?"
"Yes...of course"
"She is really brave"
"Indeed she is...how can she do that? I also want to be like her..."

Taehyung, who is currently sitting at his seat... listening to the gossips that the students started. He heard all of that but don't know whom they were talking about.

"Hey!.....you" he turn to a boy .
"Oh.. Taehyung...you need help?"
The boy politely smile at him.
"Actually... everyone is busy talking about a incident, but I don't know. What is the matter?"
"In the canteen...a girl is being bullied by Sana's group but Y/N helped her... That's the case. Nothing else." the boy about to go but Taehyung stop him.
"Wait...you mean she helped that girl from Sana?" Taehyung is in disbelief now. He too know that in this University no one wants to involve in Sana's matter but you dared.

"Yes, she also replied to Sana's Nonsense. She is like fire..." The boy said remembering you.
"one sec... What is her name?"
"Her name is....." "Jung Y/N" Taehyung turn to his side to see Jimin standing there. " 3rd semester, department Medical Science & also the princess of our University...." Jimin said taking a seat beside Taehyung.

"Yeah...she is Jung Y/N." the boy finished with a awkward smile seeing Taehyung glaring at Jimin like a psycho.

"What? I am just informing you about the girl who is on your head since morning...." Jimin wiggle his eyebrows. "What did you said? Girl...." Taehyung frown.

"

The girl you saw today morning in the yard is.......Jung Y/N. Understand now?" "What" Taehyung widened his eyes. "That's mean she is the one who is trying to stop the bully matter?" Jimin noded his head.

"Btw...she is also Jung Hoseok's sister, the university owner"
The boy who is silently listening to them finally said something important.

"That's why she is like this..." Taehyung nod in agreement."But when did she joined the university?" "She joined when you are absent for a month." the boy replied.

"Oh! Hello.... leave this topic now. Talk to your best friend also..."
Jimin said dramatically.
"You are looking like a duckling.."
Taehyung said and the boy laugh at his remark.

"Hey, YOU boy! Why are you laughing? It's not that funny okay.." Jimin glared at the boy.
"Sorry sorry... I am going" the boy smile at them and left.

"And you.." Jimin turn to Taehyung. "You are ve-" Jimin stop talking seeing the professor entering the class.

"Good afternoon students." "Good afternoon sir...." everyone lazily stood up from their seats and greet him back. Because no one wants to study and listen to lectures for half an hour... Who wants thou in the afternoon? I too don't want...

"Today I am not going to lectured you guys.." everyone cheered. "Don't be so happy" The professor glared at the students.
"I am not taking the class that doesn't mean you will not study...do the work which I gave you yesterday" hearing him everyone sighed.