_3_

~You stole my Heart~

~But~

~I will let you keep it~

Sitting at the passenger seat of the car,you stared out of the window. Suddenly your phone started to ring. Taking out the phone from your bag you saw the caller ID. It's Rose.

"Hello?" "Y/N , where are you?" she answered in a hurried tone. "Just going, I will be there soon."
"Okay.. Bye, come soon." She says and hang up the call.

You started to wonder, last night why she suddenly left your house in the middle of watching the movie. Something is weird. You shrugged your thoughts and turn to your left side to saw Mr.lee aka Lee Minseo entering the car while panting. Seems like he had run a marathon. Being confused you asked "What happened Mr.lee ?"

"Huh.. nothing. I just worried you might got late waiting for me. So I had to run"
He start the engine.

You just started at him for some brief moment. Not getting a reply from you he turn his face to your side only to greet by you with a admirable gaze.
"What happened princess" chuckling he turn to the road. "Why are you like this?"
Mr Lee got confused of what what are you saying but didn't said anything.
"You are too humble for this world Mr Lee" you said and he just smiled hearing you.
"Thank you for praising me princess."

"Why don't you call my name instead of Princess? Everyone called me that because of you." he chuckled seeing you pouting like a kid.

"Because you are princess from the very first..... A little princess. When your father , Mr Jung took me from the street to your house..to your family, that day he told me to take care of you in every moment. Even in the cost of my life." you just silently heard him. He continued.

"And that day I promised your father I will forever protect you in every danger. So; from that day until now I have been serving you as guard taking care of their princess. That's why you are my princess."
He finished with a smile turning towards you.

On the other hand you just humed at his remark and don't know what to say. You just became speechless after hearing him. You don't know how to describe him & his personality. You know how much he cared about you. He has been living with your family ever since you turned 5. He was there with you all the time. From the day your father left the world leaving you and your brother... Mr Lee was trying his best to give you the fatherly love you crave for. And he also had been taking care of your brother as well. Like this he became a important person of your life. There is a myth says that being with your own venomous people, rather you would like to being with a stranger.

"Princess, we are here." You realised that your car is now infront of the university gate.

"Okay; I am leaving bye." you opened the door and got out of the car while Mr Lee also got out as well and stopped you from walking further.

"What happened?" you asked him and noticed that he seems nervous at some point. He exhale deeply before looking at you. You somehow understand what he is going to say.

"If you are going to tell me about my ignorant brother then you can leave. I am not interested."
You said coldly and about to turn but he again stopped you holding your wrist.

"Princess... I don't want to involve between brother-Sister's matter. But it's not his fault. Forgive him . He just busy in his doings and also I heard that his phone got damaged for some reason that's why he couldn't recieved your calls. He told me to inform you that he will come soon to see his beloved sister." you just nod your head and walked away leaving Mr Lee there wondering about you understand what he is trying to say exactly or not.