It's You

Friday

Zac: T come one man we gone miss our reservation

Fatima: *coming out her room* nigga can i look good

Let's js say this they outfits.

Zac: (damn) yes you can, you look beautiful

Fatima: thank you you look good too *smiles*

Zac felt his dick rising so he adjusted his pants. They walked out, got in the car and drove to the restaurant. They got there just in time for the reservation. They got seated and ordered then kept a conversation.

Zac: so T i want to talk to you about something

Fatima: what is it?

Zac: so you know how we went to your family's crib right?

Fatima: yea

Zac: well i was talking to your dad and he asked me basically if we're more than friends

Fatima: you know it's crazy because Marylin and my Mama asked the same thing.

Zac: how do you feel about it?

Fatima: i mean we are good friends, even the best of friends, and of course i've had a thought or two about you know us dating but we've been friends and it's been good the way it is.

Zac: hm so what if i told you i've thought about it too.

Fatima: really?

Zac: yes T, i know we're good friends and i love it, but i feel something deeper for you, i have feelings for you. i mean you are an amazing woman, you've helped me so much how could i not feel for you. i think i've been falling for you since the day we met.

Fatima: Zac stop you're gonna make me cry. i feel the same. i mean i've been so comfortable around you and that's rare for me especially for you to be a man. i mean i was dropping a few hints but you know. i think things are different with you because we are literally best friends before anything. i've had feelings for you since the minute i looked into your eyes.

Zac: come here i need to do something i've been thinking about since i met you.

Fatima went and sat on his lap, Zac looked in their eyes and looked at her lips and gently placed a soft kiss on her lip. Fatima wrapped her arms around his neck and slipped her tongue in which Zac accepted. Zac deepened the kiss when they were interrupted by the waiter bringing their food. Fatima sat back in her seat and they ate over a light conversation. Coincidentally Fatima wanted desert so she called the waiter and ordered it. Zac excused himself to the restroom and caught up to the waiter and told him something. He came back and they talked waiting on the desert. Eventually the desert came and Fatima was surprised by it.