Preperations

Izuku PoV

After beating Katchan the other day he was restless with dueling me. We have a 50/50 dueling record. I was really compatible with the elemental hero's. I still wondered if there was really a darkness lurking in these cards. then I put the thought aside. One of the Requirements for registering for UA is that you have to have won a official Duel monsters tournament. A few weeks ago I won a local fusion Deck Tournament. It was a small scale but I won!  

After a lot of duels and wins I go to Register for UA. I even saw Katchan there. I almost forgot that he won that Synchro Tournament last year. "Hello there! Are you here to register for UA?" a clerk said. "Yes I am. Here Is my tournament Trophy and my deck." I say. "Ok then your Trophy is real and your deck is.....Oh my.' she said. "Is something wrong?" I ask. "Nothing! its just that these cards are hard to come by." she said. 

The first part of the exam was an dueling sim . we had to finish the duel with the cards we were given. I got an endgame of a duel. It took some time but I was able to think of a way to solve it. the next test was an action scavenger hunt. Action duels were new in Dueling and we needed the skill to find action cards and get to them. On this one I got lucky. I found the 5th action card at the last minute. now it was up to the teachers to determine if I got in.

3rd person PoV 

"Next is Izuku Midoriya and I am concerned because of his deck." Nezu said. "Why? Are they made of Illegal cards or something?" Mr.Aizawa said. "He uses Elemental HERO's." Nezu said. Everyone is shocked. "Do you think HE might be coming back?" Midnight said. "I don't think so. I've check out some of his old duels and he seems like an honest duelist. And very smart. I recommend we admit him to keep an eye on him." Nezu said. "Agreed!"