My first day

Izuku PoV

I was walking is class only to see a lot of duelists including Katchan in my class. "Hello there I am Tenya Iida and I use Morphotropic monsters." he said. "I'm Izuku Midoriya and I use Elemental hero's" I respond shaking his hand. "I'm Ochako Uraraka and I use Melodious monsters!" A girl said behind me said

Mr Aizawa comes in and that happens.)

Our teacher leads us and has us Duel some duel bots. "Now Element Hero mariner attack it directly!" I shout. his life points drop to 0 and I won. "Whew that was hard. How are you doing Uraraka?" "I got lucky and won." She said. "I espected you to fusion summon a monster. You would have won a while ago if you did. That's how I won mine." Iida said. "I don't.......completely understand how to fusion summon monsters." She admits. "I am show you how later of you want." I say. "Really? Thank you so much!"

Later

"It look like all of you won you duels. It looks like none of you will be expelled." He said. "Wait what?" All of us say. "Here is the syllabus and each of your duel runner licenses all students in the Dueling course get one. Aquiring an actual duel runner is up to you though. The school will get you one in your second year if you don't have one already. "Speaking of which I have a gift to give all of you if you can drop by my house." A girl with a black ponytail said.

what she calls a house we call a mansion. She led us somewhere and we saw a bunch of gray duel runners. "My parents acidentally ordered too many of them so I decided to give you guys some. Draw your designs for them and I'll have them delivered to UA once they are done. Class 1-B should be getting theirs too." she said. I pick one out and design it to be my dream runner.

3rd person PoV

"A duel runner is new to my but I might as well learn by watching my host. This will help to increase my dark power!" the supreme kings spirit said.