2 beatles love songs?

June 18 1983
*At the house*

"So where's the beer?" Lars asked literally as soon as they walked in, not even all of them were inside. Cliff smacked him in the head. "Ow, what was that for?"
To which Cliff rolled his eyes.

Once they were all inside Liz went to grab the beer from the kitchen, and as she was on her way to the fridge she saw a pizza box on the stove. "Oh shit," she realized they didn't have any food or snacks.

"Are y'all hungry at all?" She asked from the kitchen.

"I could eat, but I'm not starving." James replied to her, looking at everyone else.

"Yeah I could eat," Kirk said.

"Me too," Lars agreed.

"Well it's settled, how's pizza sound?" Eleanor asked, being the amazing hostess she is, even though Eliza was the one to call it in, pick it up, and pay for it.

All the guys agreed on it and a few moments later, Eliza was walking over to the phone.

"What pizza do you guys want?" Eliza was dialing the number.

"Can you get me Hawaiian please?" Eleanor asked.

"No, you sick and twisted individual," Eliza looked at her like she was insane. "Anyway, is cheese okay with you guys? And is Coke okay?"

They all agreed right before the phone got picked up.

"Amore pizza, what can I get you?"

"One small Hawaiian, one extra large cheese pizza, and a two liter of Coke please."

"Okay, $15.89 is your total. Will that be for pick up or delivery?"

"Pick up please."

"Okay, can I get a name for the order?"

"Eliza."

"Okay that'll be ready in 30 minutes."

"Thank you, have a good one." She walked over to the couch, there was one seat left, in between Lars and James.

"Do we owe you anything?" Kirk asked the girls.

"Nah don't worry about it," Eleanor answered him.

"Says you," Eliza rolled her eyes, Eleanor acted like she was the one to pay for it, and like it was up to her to decide everything. "But no, it's not that big of a deal."

She turned to James. "Do you want to go pick it up with me?"

"Yeah, sure." He looked around as everyone started to get quiet, trying to figure out how they knew each other, and why James acted nicer around her. "What?"

"Nothin. So whatd you girls think of the show?" Kirk asked as Eliza was going to sit down.

"It was fuckin cool. The bass was great, the guitar was amazing, like the riffs were so, I don't even know how to explain it. And the lyrics that I could understand were very unique and I really liked them." Eliza started fan girling again. When she talked about music, wether it be music she hates, or music she loves, she rants about it and makes sure not to leave out any detail. It was something she was very passionate about.