3 breakfast sandwich

June 19 1983
Liz was the first to wake up. She woke up on the sofa, James on the floor right beside her. Cliff slept on the other sofa, and Lars on the floor. Kirk and Eleanor no where to be found.

She checked the clock and it read 8:37. "Why the hell am I up so early?" she mumbled to herself,
not trying to wake anyone.

She got up trying not to step on James. Once she got up, she sluggishly walked over to her room. She was still wearing her clothes from last night. She grabbed loose sweatpants, a tank top, and started to change. She sat down at her small desk and started to take off her makeup. When she was finished she brushed out her hair and put it back. It started to get curly again, but she just put it in a pony tail, out of sight out of mind.

When she was done she shuffled over to the kitchen to start on breakfast and to make coffee. She did the coffee first, then went over to the fridge to grab bacon, eggs, cheese, and creamer. She went over to their cabinet to grab bagels and advil for everyone when they woke up.

She grabbed a pan and turned on the stove. While that heated up, she started to mix the eggs with shredded cheese, salt and pepper, and a little bit of other seasonings.

She heated up another pan for the bacon. While she did all of that, she started on the six bagels, having to heat up one at a time.

Cliff woke up just in time for hot coffee and a freshly made breakfast sandwich.

"Good morning," he said through a yawn as he stretched.

"Morning. I made coffee and a breakfast sandwich with bacon, eggs, and cheese on it." She pointed to a plate with an already prepared one on it, signaling for him to take it. "Mugs are in the cabinet next to the sink."

He grabbed a mug and poured himself a cup of coffee. "So, how do you and James know each other?" Cliff finally asked.

"I was waiting for one of you guys to ask. We went to junior high, and high school together. We would hangout a lot."

After they chatted a little more Kirk and Eleanor walked out of Eleanor's room.

"Good morning Lizzy. What smells so good?" Eleanor had walked out first.

"Breakfast sandwiches and coffee. Help yourselves."

After they got their coffee and food Eliza decided to wake the other two corpses up. She had finished the rest of the sandwiches and it was 10:19 at that point.

She walked in there and sat on the floor to get on James' level. "James wake up." She shook him lightly. "Ugh get up you bum." She shook him
more violently, but to no avail. She gave up on him and crawled over to Lars. She started shaking him and he woke up on the first try.

"What time is it?" a very tired dane asked the girl. "It's 10:21 AM so wake up. There's food on the counter."

As Lars got up Liz followed. She opened a cabinet to get a cup and turned to the sink. She filled the cup with little water and walked over to the sleeping blonde. She swiftly dumped the water on him and he immediately opened his eyes.

"What the fuck?" He asked while gasping for air. He wiped his face with his shirt.

"You wouldn't wake up, so get up. There's coffee and breakfast on the counter."

Once James got up they both walked over to the kitchen meeting 4 people laughing at James' now damp hair and wet face. James just rolled his eyes.

Eleanor looked out the window to see a car pulling up their driveway. "Hey Liz, isn't it Esme's week?"

"Fuck it is. Do I look okay? Can you all start cleaning up a bit? And lars put a shirt on." She started spiraling trying to get everything together. Liz started walking to the door and as soon as she got outside she was met by her 7 year old sister. They gave each other a big hug and walked over to their grandmothers car.

Everyone looked out the window watching her talk to an old lady. "Kirk get the beer bottles, James get all the dishes in the sink and wipe the counters, Cliff fix the living room, and Lars go put on a shirt. I'll do the dishes." Eleanor commanded everyone.

James and Lars rolled their eyes but still complied.

A/N
hey sorry this chapter is kinda shorter and it kinda sucks but i wanted to get something out for you guys 🤍 the next chapter will be very long i promise🙏 its unedited so i'm sorry
(778 words with out a/n)

vote, comment, follow🤍