What is Christianity?

Facts

What I'm sure everyone knows is that Christianity is one of the three world religions.

The three world religions are:
•Christianity
•Judaism
•Islam

Christianity originated in the year 0, the day Jesus Christ was born.
For from then on came people who honored and followed him.
It "started" with the disciples of Jesus who really followed him and kept his commandments.
Christianity originated from Judaism. 

In a nutshell:
The Jews were no longer pleasing to God, so the Father sent down his Son Jesus so that the Jews could come to the Father through him (Jesus), who died for the sins of mankind.
But the Jews would not listen, so there are still Jews today.

With Jesus came the four Gospels.
They belong to the New Testament.

The four Gospels are:
•Matthew
•Marcus
•Lucas
•John

Gospel comes from the Greek (evangelion) it means "good news".
The scribe of Matthew was the first to use the word gospel, after which the others were also called gospels.

Christianity is a monotheistic religion, that is, they believe in only 1 God, but he is triune (Trinity).

M.O.

Many say that Christianity is just a religion with many commandments, but it is actually a relationship between you and God. Also a teaching of love and justice/piety.

Facts

The holy book of Christians is the Bible.
The Bible is unchanged even though there are many versions, you should know that only two Bibles are correctly translated:
-the Catholic Bible and
-the Orthodox Bible.
These include word-for-word translations and simplified versions and children's Bibles so that everyone can understand and read them.

The Catholic Bible contains 73 books. (Original Translation of the Catholics)
The Orthodox has up to 81 books.

There is no single language as in Islam, every Christian can speak the language he learned as a child.

What do Christians believe in?

Christians believe that the Father sent Jesus, His Son, to the earth and He was crucified and so the sins of all people were forgiven.
They believe that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are God. (Trinity)
They believe that Jesus rose from the dead after three days.
They believe that the Father has taken Jesus back to heaven and that one day he will come back to earth and judge everyone.
They believe that the earth will be renewed one day.
They believe in the commandments of Jesus.
Whether one should believe the commandments of the Old Testament and keep them is disputed, but there are Christians who do.
They believe in the one holy Church and eternal life.

Christianity has the symbol of the cross, with many different crosses depending on subdivision and location.

Divisions/Confessions
There are:
•The Catholics
•The Protestants
•The Orthodox

Among these three denominations there are also different subgroups, otherwise there are also other not so widespread denominations.

_______________ Sources
•https://www-planet--wissen-de.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.planet-wissen.de/kultur/religion/jesus_von_nazareth/die-vier-evangelien-100.amp?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=Von%20%251%24s&aoh=17002371715161&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.planet-wissen.de%2Fkultur%2Freligion%2Fjesus_von_nazareth%2Fdie-vier-evangelien-100.html
(first section what is the meaning of gospel)

•https://www.bpb.de/kurz-knapp/lexika/das-junge-politik-lexikon/320035/christentum/#:~:text=Eine%20Weltreligion,sich%20heute%20weltweit%20zum%20Christentum.