prolog

I really hope you read the trigger warning.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

He had incredibly long legs.

That was the first thing I noticed about him when I sat between his limbs, my fingers were interlaced behind his back and the side of my head leaned against his chest, a consequence of our awkward hug.

He was also incredibly thin.

Slowly, I let go of him, finding myself caged between his abnormal long legs, kneeling on the asphalt.

I looked at the slender man in front of me, he sat propped up on his elbows. He stared at me through his orange-tinted sunglasses; his lips parted.

"Are you alright?", I asked him hesitantly, not sure what to say in a moment like this.

I didn't know what to expect but I have never thought that saving someone would feel so awkward afterwards. Especially when the one you saved only stared at you through unrecognizable eyes without uttering a single word.

It was a not so simple story. I walked out of the small supermarket near my parents' comic shop and my house, drinking pinkish reddish cherry soda like I always did, and walked down the streets. Then, I saw this suspicious, ridiculously tall man next to me (the one who sat in front of me right now) who just crossed the road without taking a look to his right or left. Before a truck drove him over, I let the glass bottle filled with my beloved cherry soda drop on the ground and turned to him and just so managed to tackle him down on the sidewalk before a honking truck drove past us.

A look behind me told me that the glass bottle had shattered to thousands of shards, and the liquid quickly seeped into the ground, thanks to the many holes the street had to offer.

Since the man didn't answer, I asked him again, folding my hands in front of me because they were shaking so badly. "Is everything alright?"

He shook his head, I just blinked and looked around for passer-by. This was probably a normal response to what happened. Maybe, he was still in shock, so-

"Marry me", a low, raspy voice said.

Perplexed, I looked at the man again. Did he just talk or was it my imagination or-

"Please." This time, I saw his plump lips moving. "Marry me."

"No." I managed to stand up, slowly. "No, no, no." My knees were still trembling, so I had to use his leg for support. "No, no, no, no, no."

His eyes followed my movements. I just shrugged at him. "No", I said again. Then, I walked away.

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

I have moths in my apartment, I don't understand physics and I think I have a fever.

Also, I started this story when I was probably 16 or something, so yeah. Don't expect too much.

Anyway, enjoy <3