Meeting the Cryo Daddy

I edited some parts of my previous story like I forgot to add the Dvalins Teardrop crystal and Amber offering to put posters but I put them now so it's all Guddd

Rimuru Pov

Amber: "Welcome to Mondstadt"

Rimuru: "So this is Mondstadt huh.Its not that lively."

Amber: "That's because of the recent sightings of Stormterror. Everyone has been at unease."

Amber: "But with Jean at our side we can surely go through this!"

Paimon: "Jean?"

Amber: "The Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonious with Jean even Stormterror will be no match for us!"

Rimuru: Sounds like someone hardworking and willing to do anything to protect their people. She has my Respect.

Amber: "First and Foremost I want to give you two a gift for your help with the Hilluchurls."

Paimon: "Hey why doesn't Paimon get a gift."

Rimuru: It's because you didn't DO ANYTHING!

Amber: "Well this gift is useless to you. How about I treat you to some sticky honey roast later?"

Paimon: "Yayy! Sticky Honey Roast!"

Rimuru: Reminds me of a certain pink haired girl.

Amber: "Well the gift I'm about to give you is......Ta-da! Wing Gliders"

Aether: "Thanks for the gift"

Amber: "Don't mention it. Follow me, I know of a good place to use them"

After Amber had said that we followed her more deeper into Mondstadt where we stood on a ledge.

Amber: "Ok you can jump and glide down from here. Make sure to use your Gilder tho! I don't want you guys getting hurt.

After Amber said me and Aether jumped off the ledge and started gliding.While gliding tho Ciel spoke to me.

Ciel: Rimuru sama, Stormterror is about to attack Mondstadt.

Rimuru: Thanks for informing me Ciel.

Ciel: Hmph! It's my duty as your partner and wife to tell you this.

Rimuru: Hai Hai.. If you're my wife why don't you just call me Rimuru.

Ciel: .....

Rimuru: Haha! I finally won an argument!

Ciel: Master focus!

Rimuru: Oh yeah! Stormterror.

As we finished gliding we felt the wind picking up and Stormterror appeared summoning Tornados and Roaring loudly. Aether and I got picked up in the Tornado and the next thing we knew we were high in the sky.

Ciel: Rimuru sama you can use Anemo energy to fly.

Rimuru: That's a clever way to use Anemo, Ciel! I wonder if I can teleport like that bard.

After hearing about Ciel suggesting to fly with Anemo I tried it and started flying. I put a Ring like thing on my back made with Anemo so I can maneuver myself through Air (It's like the one Scaramouche has).

Rimuru: Wait Aether!

As I looked to the side expecting to see a falling Aether... I see one floating in the Air just using Gliders?