Retrieval

Did you expect me doing this again?

Angel's Share

I arrived in Angel's Share together with Aether and Paimon and as expected I saw Jean.

"R-Rimuru?, Traveller? What are you doing here?"

In response Aether said "We also want to save Dvalin."

"I- Thank you..."

"I take this implies that Dliuc has already told you about Dvalin being poisoned" I spoke to confirm my thoughts

"Yes, I trust this information as I can't find any reason as to why Dvalin would betray Mondstadt considering it was once of the Four Winds ....being poisoned sounds like a plausible explanation" Jean spoke "If the Lyre can cure Dvalin, I want to help"

"Nice! Let's not Dilly Dally and go get that Lyre back!" Paimon excitedly said Hehe~ Then we can eat the Sticky Honey Roast Amber owes us.

"Before we go, put on these masks Rimuru, Traveller and Paimon we can't let them know about our identity as it would result in a more tense relationship with the Fatui if they saw us openly infaltrating their base" Diluc remarked. "We'll meet back here with Jean"

"Wait! Is Jean not coming?" Paimon spoke confused.

"I have some work to do and it would be more risky to go with you considering my status" Jean replied with a bit of disappointment not being able to help her Nation.

"Well, We should go now." I spoke as I don't want to waste time

"Yes that is true" Diluc agreed and we set off to the Fatui Hideout.

•••

We arrived at the entrance to the Fatui Base and before we got in we wore out masks but... seriously!? how does this hide our identity!!? It barely cover's our eyes! *sigh* whatever.

We explored the Fatui base in search of a clue when we saw a Fatui member.

"Heeh! Don't kill me!!, huh? I thought since somebody invaded the base it would be the Abyss"

"TELL US WHERE THE HOLY LYRE IS OR WE'LL THROW YOU IN LAVA!" I yelled to intimidate the Fatui however, I think I startled my friends too...

"AH! It's deeper in the base please don't kill me!!!"

I then took my out my sword and pointed it at his neck.

"Anymore information?" I spoke in a Dark tone

"Hehh!!! The- The 8th and 6th Fatui Harbinger are here in Mondstadt,I don't know why! The information is classified! Please don't kill me!!" He yelled stuttering. Heh threatening always works.

I proceeded to make my sword disappear since for some reason that's how it works in this world."Let's go" I spoke.

We were running to find the Lyre when Diluc spoke.

"I didn't know you could be so terrifying" Diluc said amused at the Fatui's reaction.

"Paimon promises to never annoy Rimuru again!" Paimon yelled scared of me.

"Hehe" I sheepishly laughed with my hand behind my head while we were still running. Although I wonder what 2 Harbingers are doing in Mondstadt nothing good could come of them based on their reputation. I thought wary of the info I have got. Diluc is probably also wondering about it, we should have a talk later to discuss it.

We arrived in the chamber where the Lyre was locked up and after defeating the Fatui guarding it. We headed back to Angel's Share.

On the way Diluc asked me what I think what 2 Harbingers are doing in Mondstadt. Although I could only reply that whatever it is, it won't be good.