The Battle to Save Dvalin

I'm changing it so thoughts are in brackets now

Rimuru POV

"So Venti, care to do the honours?"

"Certainly Rimuru!" Venti says and starts to play the lyre which destroys the barrier around Storm terror's lair.

"Wow! Your not totally useless Tone Deaf Bard!" Paimon speaks astonished.

"I'll see you guys up ahead!" I say and then I fly further into the lair.

"R-Rimuru!" Jean yells trying to stop me.

"Don't worry Jean, I doubt if there is something further ahead that is a threat to him" Diluc says trying to ease her worries.

               -------------------------------

I flew further ahead into this place and am currently looking at some contraption. (.......hmm, this is most likely related to that tower where I assume we have to go, ...understood)

I place the pyramid shaped things in the contraption, I look over to the Tower and I see that there is a floor made of light there now.

"Ok so this is what I have to do" I say this and fly off to activate all the contraptions.

Some Time later in the Giant Tower

"Rimuru, You're here!" Jean speaks relieved

"Yeah and I also completed all the contraptions that we would have to do to progress further"

"Efficient, time is very precious right now" Diluc tells me

"Thanks Rimuru! Now let's go save Dvalin!" Venti enthusiastically yells. "Also! Traveller I shall share some Anemo energy with you like last time, You and Rimuru will bring Dvalin down so you can cure him easier"

"So it WAS you!" Aether yells.

We wait at the top of the tower until we see Dvalin flying down.

Third Person POV

The wind starts picking up, small rocks and pebbles start flying up into the sky until Rimuru and Aether get flung in the sky.

Rimuru and Aether are flying in the sky, Aether using his wind glider and the Anemo energy he borrowed while Rimuru is just flying without wing gliders and only Anemo because of the large control he has over it.

"Ok let's do this Aether!" Rimuru says to Aether motivating him.

Rimuru then starts to send slashes of Anemo with his hands towards the Dragon while Aether is shooting Anemo blasts towards it.

5 minutes later

"*Sigh* This is taking too long......I have an idea" Rimuru tired of the fight being too long decides to- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING

Rimuru has his hands stretched upwards, compressing the atmosphere into a single vaccum, resulting in an Anemo Ball. It keeps growing bigger and bigger and continues to do so until it has reached the size of Dvalin's Head.

Rimuru's eyes glow yellow as he maniacally looks at the Dragon.

"Sayonara~"

Rimuru chucks the Huge Anemo ball towards the Dragon, Dvalin notices it tries to fly away.

The Anemo Ball starts picking speed going faster and faster until it finally catches up and hits Dvalin.

RAGGGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHGG