The first Avatar

"Ok, so you can now use the power of air now too?" I ask.

"Yep, and our next step is to find all the other turtles and get their power as well. This way I can give everything I've got to defeating Vaatu," I look at the back of the man's head.

"That's quite an anime protagonist of you," I say to myself. "So what happens after Vaatu is gone?" I ask.

He grumbles at the question. I tilt my head to try and look at the man. I see a conflicted face painted on him. "I'm thinking of separating the spirit and human worlds,"

"Really? I mean if you think that's best but still. That would change everything," I say with a sigh. He nods the conversation ends with my words lingering.

Through the weeks of travel, Wan had gotten the other 2 elements. Raava and Wan we're training right now. This left me wandering looking for food.

Through the clearing of the forest, there was a group of about 30 people. The leaders looked familiar. I didn't dare go closer as the only human I've talked to has been Wan for the last 2 years.

I sneak out of sight of the group and then start to run to where Wan and Raava we're.

"Wan I found people!" I say out of breath. He had just sat down but immediately stood at my words.

"Where?" he asks and I lead the way. He's carrying Raava and Mula is following close behind.

When I show them the spot spirits had arrived. A fight broke out. My mind went blank when I put faces with names. Jaya was the one leading the humans. And my lemur friend had brought an army of spirits to defend the forest.

(narrators pov)

Wan (probably without thinking) ran in between the 2 groups in an attempt to stop the fighting. This only provoked the other group. This made them feel betrayed as Wan spoke with the "enemy".

"Wan you must help us defend the forest," the striped spirit said. His eyes were full of rage.

"Wan you can't trust a spirit!" Jaya points out.

"No stop, there is no need to fight. Words could solve this issue faster," he said. He looked back at (name) who was giving him a thumbs-up from behind the bushes.

"Wan there is no way that you are siding with these monsters,"

"How dare you! You're the only monsters here,"

"SHUT IT! This is not communication!" Wan yells over the group. This catches their attention.

Everything was going well despite all the tension. That was until a familiar spirit popped up from behind a cluster of trees.

The warm color scheme of the background went cold. Vaatu began to chuckle. His laugh was disgusting and twisted. It turned the once beautiful spirits into the kind that attacked the Air Turtles people.

Wan began to yell once again. This did nothing for the fight.

(names pov)

Wan couldn't be seen between the fight. Mula stood next to me. Shock was the only thing I could feel at the moment. Both of these groups were my friends at some point. This made it hard to want to contribute to the fight. Of course, I would be fighting with (whatever side you want). But that all became relevant.

Out of nowhere, a bright light appears from the combat. Wan floated up. It had been clear that Raava had given him the power of the elements.

Being tired as shit I decide to stay out of it. Wan and Raava have been training hard. I know they can do this.

A guiding spirit On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara