Chapter 1

--- Eda's pov: ---

"We are running late. We have to go to school, Luz." I shouted. "Coming," I heard her quiet voice from upstairs. She finally came downstairs with her backpack, "Ok, I'm ready," she beamed with joy. She held my hand as she dragged me behind her to the car. "Are you ready to go?" I asked, buckling her seat belt. "Yeah!" She said with excitement.

--- timeskip to when Eda is finishing teaching her class ---

"Ok, class, remember that the parent teacher meeting is tomorrow, don't forget," I said as my students were leaving the class. Gosh, six year olds are so sweet. I am very curious, though. There's one girl in my class named Brooke, she always gets picked up quickly and I have never gotten to see her parents, guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I went to pick up Luz to go home. She came running at me and hugged my legs. "Hi, Mommy," She said, full of excitement. "Hi baby," I picked her up, and we headed to our car.

When we reached our house, I made Luz a snack and let her nap for a bit. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. After a while, Luz woke up. "Mommy, can I ask you something?" She said. "Sure honey, what is it?" She's probably gonna say something about that book I bought her. She's obsessed with it. "Can you buy me the book number 5 of The Good Witch Azura?" I knew it.

"Do you mean right now, Luz?" I asked. "Mhm," She hummed. She looked at me with her sweet, brown eyes, and I knew I couldn't say no. We got dressed (again), and we went to a bookshop near our house.

--- In the bookshop ---
"Ok Luz, you got it?" I asked. She looked up at me and showed me the book, "Yes," she said. "Ok, let's go to pay for it." She ran to the cashier and stretched up to give her the book. She barely reached, so I had to help her. "That will be £6.99," The cashier said.

I gave her the money and said thank you. Now Luz has something to keep her entertained for tomorrow because I can't just leave her alone at the house while I stay at school. Eventually, we went home, got changed, had dinner, and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan to make the chapters longer from the point where she meets Raine

Hope you're enjoying it so far

Have a nice day/night