Chapter 2: Learning and fights

Third person's POV

The next day....

Aonung, Siobhan, Rotxo and Tsireya had dived off the edge of the dock and into the clear and blue water where the native sea creatures were located. Up still on the edge of the dock, Neteyam and Lo'ak were getting ready to jump before the two boys jumped into the water causing for them to shout-out and they splashed into the water too. Kiri and Tuk then walked up to the edge of the dock before they jumped into the fresh water with some excited yells. Once the Sully siblings were in the water, they opened their eyes and they looked around with wide eyes at the beautiful ocean. Tsireya then looks back with a small smile on her face at the sight of the Sully siblings being amazed by the ocean and she couldn't wait to show them more of this place. On the other hand, Siobhan wasn't very happy about having to teach the Sully siblings and the human girl was wearing a white one-piece bathing suit that was mint green on the top part while the bottom part had a pattern of flowers, tropical leafs and pineapples. The three oceanic Na'vi people and the human girl then saw the Sully brothers and Tuk breaking the surface of the water and they looked confused on why they were up above already. "Swim with us" Tsireya hand signs to the Sully brothers while she was motioning for them to come down below and they showed that they couldn't understand her but they went back down as they continued to explore the ocean. "What is wrong with them?" Aonung hand signs to his younger sisters and his best friend as they saw the blue Na'vi people going up to the surface again for some air before Rotxo said to Aonung in their native sign language while he was floating in-between Aonung and Siobhan "They don't know on how to swim under the water" "Those guys are bad divers" Siobhan signed to Aonung before Tsireya hand signed to the trio as she frowned at her older siblings and her best friend "Stop, they are learning" Siobhan then rolled her eyes and she turns her head as she stops her teasing and the four of them gracefully swim up to the surface to join the rest of the group. "Are you alright?" Tsireya asks Neteyam, Lo'ak and Tuk as Siobhan, Rotxo and Tsireya had joined the group now before Tuk whines just a little bit as she complains and she rubs the water out of her eyes "You're too fast, wait for us" "Just breath, breath" Tsireya said to the younger girl just as Aonung breaks the surface of the water.

"You're not good divers, maybe you're good at swimming through the trees but-" Aonung said to the Sully siblings before Tsireya smacks him on the back of his head. "Come on, bro" Lo'ak said to Aonung with a grumble since he wasn't impressed at what he said about them before Neteyam shakes his head while he was smiling in a snarky way and he said to them while he motioned with his fingers "We don't speak this finger talk, guys, we don't know what you're saying" "I will teach you" Tsireya said to the Sully siblings before Rotxo asked everyone in a concerned voice as he was looking around for Kiri "Where's Kiri?" The rest of the group then looked around for Kiri while Siobhan was smirking at Neteyam as she knew that Kiri had swam off from the rest of the group and she was just currently exploring the rest of the ocean by herself before Neteyam noticed Siobhan's smirk on her face as he asked her "Why are you looking at me like that?" "She's fine, she's just exploring by herself, see?" Siobhan said to Neteyam as the pair dipped their heads under the water and Neteyam relaxed at the sight of his sister swimming around in the ocean by herself and she was alright before the pair popped their heads out of the water as Siobhan winked at Neteyam before she takes off into the water as Lo'ak asked Tsireya "Is she always like that?" "Who?" "Siobhan" "Oh yeah, she's our adopted sister, I suspect that she's heading towards where the Ilus are right now and since you all are pretty good swimmers, it's time for you all to be taught on how to ride on the Ilus" Tsireya said to everyone before Aonung, Rotxo and Tsireya take off after Siobhan while Neteyam rolled his eyes about Siobhan.

Later on....

The group of young adults, teenagers and Tuk had moved closer to the shallows of the water and they were still standing in the water as Aonung was making some throaty calling noises and he was clicking his tongue to gain the attention of some Ilu lurking about in the water. A few Ilus had heard his calling noises and they appeared above the surface of the water, showing off their fins to the young adults and the teenagers as Aonung just continued doing the throaty noises before Aonung turned around and he said to the Sully children "These are Ilu, if you want to live here, you have to ride them"