Chapter 6: I see you

Third person's POV

Later on....

It was later that same day and the sky had turned into a purple and a hazy hue as the sun was going down in the sky while Siobhan was following Neteyam through the forest near the water clan and the human girl was wearing a button up pale pink jumpsuit that were short on the bottom but the jumpsuit had long sleeves to keep her warm with a pair of black combat boots and she still had her pearl headband on her head with her hair being out in long and beautiful natural curls before Siobhan said to Neteyam as he moves a massive leaf aside to ensure that the pair could walk past it and they walked down onto the sandy beach near the shallows of the water "The storm will pass, everyone saw it today, Neteyam, your brother was chosen by a Tulkun" Siobhan then moves to stand in front of him when they stopped walking and she was looking up at him with a warm smile on her face while one of her hands was grazing his right forearm before she said to him "I'm very proud of you for not going after Lo'ak" However, her touch and her sweet words didn't affect him that much this time as he had a heavy frown on his face before he said to her "You got into trouble because you defended your younger sister, I get it, I'm always trying to defend Lo'ak from my parents" Siobhan then sighed deeply while she dropped her shoulders and she pursues her lips before she said to him "Neteyam, I know that, believe me, I know what it likes to have to be the older sibling and I believe you"

"But do we have to pay for it for the rest of our lives, we both know what you did was wrong and you won't do it again, you shouldn't have to take the blame for Tsireya" Neteyam argues back at her with his voice rising just a little bit as he shakes his head from side to side at the human girl before Siobhan squints her eyes just a little bit at his words as she gets an idea but it most likely won't work out for both parties. "We must go and tell my father" Siobhan said to Neteyam as she grabbed onto his forearm and she goes to pull him forward but he gently grabbed onto her arm that was holding his arm and he stops her from going anymore further while he said to her as he kept his warm hold on her arm "No, no, you're in enough trouble with your dad already" "I have a strong feeling that he will understand this time, Neteyam" Siobhan said to Neteyam in a reassuring voice with her lips in a small smile as she understood where he was coming from since it was hard being the older sibling and an outcast too. "No, he won't, he doesn't understand anything" Neteyam said to her as he shakes his head at the human girl and he motions to where her father would be right now after his private conversation with the Olo'eyktan earlier although he had promised the Olo'eyktan that he wouldn't pursue after Siobhan unless she loved him back but the human girl didn't need to know about that and he lets go of her arm before he said to her as he held out one of his four fingered hands directly in front of her "The whole clan hates me, demon blood, alien, that's all that they see in me"

Siobhan's dark brown eyes then glanced at his hand and she was bitting down on her bottom lip in a nervous way as she goes to touch his hand softy and she pushes away any second guesses before she gently intertwined their fingers together and she noticed how her five fingered hand stood out the most from their hands as she holds them up for the pair to see them. "I see you" Siobhan said to Neteyam while she was holding his hand close to her heart which was beating rapidly for the young Na'vi man before Neteyam looks up from their intertwined hands with his yellow eyes staring intensely into her dark brown eyes with such strong emotions that it almost made her knees buckle at the sight. "You shouldn't have to care about what people think about you and about us" Siobhan said to Neteyam as she squeezes his hand at the last bit and she moved closer to him as their chests were grazing each other before she whispered to him "It doesn't matter and none of it does at all now" Siobhan's heart was fluttering as Neteyam tips his head closer to her head and she holds their conjoint hands tighter before her breathe hitches when he leans in for the rest of the way and he presses his forehead against her forehead while he was releasing a heavy exhale that hits her lips before he whispered to her "Thank you, Siobhan" Siobhan then smiles in a really warm way and she brushes her fingers across Neteyam's cheek with her free hand as he gently rubs his nose against her nose causing for her to look embarrassed before Neteyam chuckles at the sight of her reaction while he was grinning just like a dork at her and he wraps her into a loving hug against his chest.