Chapter 3: Where's Lo'ak?

Third person's POV

After the fight, Neteyam and Lo'ak who were both bloody, bruised and injured as they walked through the entrance of their Mauri with their father behind them as he went to collect them for a scolding before he asks them with a hiss "What was the one thing that I asked for?, the one thing?" "Stay out of trouble" Lo'ak said to his father as he holds his sore arm from the punches before Jake said to him as he scolds at them with a firm tone in his voice "Stay out of trouble!, Right!" Neteyam then steps in front of his father with his hands covered up with just a little bit of blood as he said to him "It's my fault" "I don't think so, you've got to stop taking the heat for this knucklehead!" Jake said to Neteyam as he looks at Lo'ak before Lo'ak said to him "Dad, Aonung was picking on Kiri, he called her a freak" Jake then sighs sadly as he stops speaking to his sons since Kiri was already dealing with fitting in issues and he knew that this wasn't going to help her. But sadly, Lo'ak had started the fight and Jake knew that in order to keep the peace between the chief's son and his own son, Lo'ak would have to be the one to apologise to Aonung to keep the peace between them. "Go apologise to Aonung" Jake said to Lo'ak as the two boys both freeze up as they looked at their dad in disbelief while Lo'ak asks his dad "What?" "He's the chief's son, do you understand?, I don't care how you do it, just go make some peace, Go!" Jake said to Lo'ak as Neteyam looks away and he wipes some blood from his lip before Lo'ak leaves the Mauri with a head shake as Neteyam goes to follow after him since he wanted to go and find Siobhan before Jake stops him as he asks him while he tries to not show any emotions "Hey, what do the other guys look like?" "Worse" Neteyam said to his father as he wouldn't believe that his father would ask him about the fight but he also knew that his father always had a soft spot for Kiri. "That's good" Jake said to Neteyam as he doesn't show it but he was very proud of his sons for defending Kiri and punching the ones who picked on her. "A lot worse" Neteyam said to his father as he grins at him while he could see that his father was proud of him and he also felt some pride with defending Kiri too. "Get out of here" Jake orders him as he motions for him to go outside and Neteyam walks outside with his father watching him leave with a heavy exhale.

Later on....

Neteyam was walking along the beach when he found Siobhan sitting on a rock as she was praying to Eywa before she opened her eyes and she stared at him as Neteyam was looking down at the sand. Siobhan then jumped down from the rock before she walked over to Neteyam and she said to him "News travels fast around here, I heard about your fight with my older brother, I know that it was Lo'ak who started it by punching him first, Neteyam, what were you thinking?, you should've stopped the fight!" "I'm sorry" Neteyam said to her with a sad look on his face as he looked at her causing for Siobhan's heart to be beating really fast as she looked back at him before she snapped out of her trance as she brought one of her hands up to his bloody lip before she said to him "Come on, that lip isn't going to heal by itself" The pair then sat down before Siobhan grabbed a leaf and she began to add some ingredients to the leaf while Neteyam just watched her as he noticed that she seemed to be a advanced healer. "How do you-" "I've been training under my mother as the tsakarem for as long I could remember, even though I'm a human" Siobhan said to Neteyam as he noticed that she was wearing a t-shirt with a pair of short demin overalls today instead of her regular one piece swimwear and the boy figured that she must've not gone swimming today but she still looked beautiful to him.

Once she was finally finished, Siobhan then gently placed the ointment onto Neteyam's bloody lip as he hissed in pain just a little bit before he looked at Siobhan as she looked at Neteyam with a doe-eyed stare causing for the Na'vi man to stop hissing in pain as she continued to apply the ointment onto his lip before she was finally finished as she threw away the leaf and Neteyam said to her "I know that you're adopted, Tsireya told me" Siobhan then looked at Neteyam with a wide-eyed stare before she sighed as she looked down at the ground and she said to him "Yeah, it's not much of an surprise anyway, well, since I'm a human girl" "How did you-" "My adopted father, Tonowari found me" Siobhan said to Neteyam as she looked at him causing for him to look at her with a confused look on his face before she said to him "Oh right, it doesn't make sense to you, well, Tonowari just found me one day abandoned on the beach in a small leaf boat when I was a baby, he brought me home to my adopted mother, Ronal and my older brother Aonung and I was adopted by the clan leaders as their oldest daughter, then along came Tsireya and we grew up together as the chief's children, I know that it may seem weird but it's true" "You know, my sister Kiri is adopted too, it's not weird at all" Neteyam said to her as they began to walk together back to the village while the sun was setting before Neteyam had realised that he hadn't seen his younger brother for a few hours and he knew that if Lo'ak wasn't around, something bad had happened to him.