Aiden one shot #1

(For me)

Three more minutes, I said to myself.
Now, why would you think Dora Hamit, one of the best junior students of BHHS would be so bored and would desperately want to leave? Well here's why
1. It's the last period
2. It's Friday
3. I'm in Mr. Harris' class.
And when the bell finally rang, I stormed of the class, earning weird stares from everyone.
After I took my books from my locker, I made my way out of the school and I started walking home, with grenade blasting in my ears.
As I was walking home, the most unexpected thing happened. It started to rain out of nowhere, just like that. Well, there goes my effort of curling my hair today.
A couple of seconds later, a car stopped near me. A very familiar car. The windows rolled down only to reveal a smirking Aiden.
"Need a ride hot stuff?"
"How about you fuck off asshole?"
"Feisty! I like it!"
I rolled my eyes and I started walking again, but then he got out of his car and followed me.
"Aiden, what do you want?"
"I can't let you go walk home like this you'll get sick!"
"Watch me!" I turned my back to him and began walking.
"OK then!" He said. " I'll leave you her, all alone, to get sick, while I'm here , in the warmth of my car."
I stopped and turned to him.
"Are you sure you don't want a ride?"
"Ok fine! I'll come with you!" I said and walked towards the car.
A couple of minutes later, he said :
"You know, I knew you wouldn't resist my offer" and he smirked. I tried to control my anger and said calmly:
"I only accepted because it was raining and I would get sick" . Then he said:
"Yeah, yeah whatever makes you sleep at night sugar" still smirking.
"Asshole" I said and I turn my gaze to the park that we were passing. But when I turned to look at him, I saw something that I'd never seen before. He actually looked kinda hurt.
"Aid-"
"Why do you hate me so much Dora?"
"Wait what?" Why would he ask something like that? Well, the truth is that I don't really hate him, I actually like him - scratch that I love him since Freshman year, but I tried to hide my true feelings by hating him because I knew that he would never love me back.
"Why do you hate me so much?"
"Why do you care Aiden?"
"Can't you just answer my god damn question?"
I was going to snap at him again but when I saw the hurt in his eyes, I couldn't help but soften a little.
"Well, this is kinda your fault. I mean, whenever you see me, you call me names and make my life a living hell basically every day just to prove to your stupid friends that you are 'the bad boy' of the school."
He looked even more hurt. Suddenly he stopped the car and said:
"I never realized. I'm so sor-"
"Sorry? Well I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I have to live this life, I'm sorry that I have to put up with your shit , but I'm mostly sorry because I love you when you're being an ass to me!"
He stared at me with a shocked expression for a few seconds and then he did the unbelievable, he kissed me! Straight on the lips!! God, his lips. They were soft like velvet. But sadly he pulled away.
"Listen, the only reason I did that is because when I first led my eyes on you, I fell for you! I fell for your long brown hair and your amazing dark brown eyes! I fell for your smile and all those cute little things you do without even noticing like tapping your fingers when you're humming your favorite song. I fell for your voice when I heard you sing while you played the piano in the music room! But I always thought that you were out of my league, that's why I bullied you! I'm sorry! Words can't even describe how sorry I am! Dora Hamit, I freaking love you!"
You could say that I was the happiest person in the whole world. I got up from my seat, straddled him and I started to kiss him. He was still shocked and I broke the kiss to look at him.
"What are you looking at?"
"Nothing, its just that I can't believe this is happening!"
"Just shut up and kiss me!" I said and we both leaned in .
I know it's cliché but I had butterflies in my stomach. Maybe it was the way his hands were going up and down my back maybe the soft kisses he was giving me.
After a while of making out, we broke the kiss and we stared each other for a moment. Then he said:
" What are we?"
"I don't know Aiden."
" Will you be mine Dora?"
"Of course I will!"
He smiled and kissed me again.
"Let's get you home!"
"Haha ok!"
When we arrived at my house he walked me to my door and said :
" I'm so happy that you're mine!"
"Me too!"
"I love you so much"
"I love you too, Aiden!"
"See you tomorrow!"
"See ya!"
Who would have thought that the bad boy and the good girl that hated each other to death, would actually be desperately in love with each other?

Hope you liked it!