One

DONTAVIOUS
ATL 📍

"Aye chat Im bored and I low key wanna rate some females so y'all put some send me some people in the chat I'll be back

"Aye chat Im bored and I low key wanna rate some females so y'all put some send me some people in the chat I'll be back." I say to my live I got up and went to grab me a Arizona. I went back and these motnerfuckers sent mad bitches.

"Damn alright we finna start." I said and took a sip of my Arizona.

"I'm not doing everyone I'm just pick like 12 of them and rate them cuz Niggas done sent the world." I said laughing. I started with the first girl and she wasn't bad looking.
———

"Alright last one how the fuck you say her name?" I asked.

"Nyaiari...wait what's her name." I said seeing they was saying it wasn't her name.

"Oh it's Key'ior oh that's dupe ass name let me see what Key'ior look like." I said clicking on her picture then I realized her from a few years ago.

"Damn." I said.

"Damn she fine ass hell like she fine as fuck." I said clicking on all her post.

"She a 10/10 but aye Im finna get off it's getting late I'll see y'all next stream." I said ended the stream. I grabbed my phone and got in the shower it like 1 in morning.
———

NEXT DAY
KEY'IOR
ATL 📍

"BITCHH!" My best friend Jorydn yells running out her room

"Girl what why are you screaming it's 8:30 in the morning?" I asked scared.

"Bitch go look at what I just sent to you on Instagram." She says handing me my phone I opened up her messages it as a clip of some dudes video on the Shaderoom and it was captured Duke Dennis Rates Instagram Model Key'ior.

"Damn he fine as hell." I said.

"Bitch if don't hit that Nigga up I will do it for you." She says.

"Girl I ain't say all that now I just said he fine." I said and she snatched my phone out my hand.