Eight

KEYIOR
ATL 📍

Today was Friday which was also the day my parents  and duke finally meet I was so nervous because my dad wasn't to nice to the last boyfriend I brought over but hopefully he is to Duke

Today was Friday which was also the day my parents  and duke finally meet I was so nervous because my dad wasn't to nice to the last boyfriend I brought over but hopefully he is to Duke. But right now I was on my way to Duke's house since he wanted me to come over. Once I got the amp house I texted Duke I was outside. I got out the car walking up to the front door just as he opened it.

"Hi Pooh-bear." I said as we hugged.

"You and these cheesy ass names you be calling me." He said laughing as we walked upstairs to his room I could hear his roommate kai downstairs.

"Fine then I'll just call you Dontavious since it's such a problem." I said he looked down at me making me laugh as his other roommate Fanum walked out his room.

"Oh shit who this?" Fanum asked.

"Oh you wasn't here the day she came over to meet y'all but this my girl Key'ior, Key'ior Fanum." Duke said.

"It's nice to finally meet you Fanum." I said.

"Nice meeting you too." He said.

"You good bro you need anything?" Duke asked.

"Nah I'm straight Im finna leave."  He says as he walking down the stairs. I walked in duke's room as he still talking to Fanum. I walked over to his bed putting my purse down on his chair before I walked to the bed. Then Duke walks in closing the door behind him.

"Oh shit here you left these here the other night." He said as he hands me my thongs.

"Their clean I washed them." He says.

"Keep them here so that I also have some clothes here when I spend the night or in case of an emergency." I said giving them right back to him. He puts in them back in his closet.

"You some fruit snacks?" He asked.

"No I'm fine." I said.

"What's wrong ma?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said he nods his head leaving it alone.

"Why your room so messy your usually clean?" I asked.

"You wasn't saying that when I was making you squirt." He said making me laugh.

"Boy shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mind ya business then." He says.

"Dontavious you are my business and you became my business the day you decided you was gonna catch this ass at the pool party." I said.

"Word that's how you feeling?" He asked.

"Yea that's how I'm feeling." I said folding my arms.

"Alright Key'ior." He said leaning back in his chair.
———
Time skipped