Ten

KEYIOR
ATL📍

KEYIOR ATL📍

"Fuck Duke." I moaned has he had my legs shaking eating me out in the back seat of his car in a empty parking lot. I whined tryna push him away. He swirled his tongue around my clit sucking on it.

"Dukeee!" I moaned out as squirted once again in his face. He pulled away to wipe his face I quickly removed my legs from his shoulders closing them.

"Whatca doing open them back up." He said.

"Bae no my legs are literally shaking and your seats are soaked." I whined.

"You ain't care about none of that when you was giving me a attitude all day today and now I done fixed it for you after I warned you open ya legs up we not done." He says and slapped my thigh making me hiss he spreads my legs open and gets between them rubbing his tip against my entrance before sliding in. We both let out soft moan and he placed my legs over his shoulder again and stared picking up the pace.

"Mmm fuck oh my god." I moaned throwing my head back.

"Fuckk." He hissed as leans in to kiss me. We kissed and made out a little while he speeds up the pace. I moaned into the kiss squeezing his bicep as he hit my spot.

"Fuck right there." I moaned.

"Right there?" He says.

"Yess fuck don't stop daddy." I moaned out.

"Shit this pussy feel good." He moaned as we both watched his dick thrust in and out covered in my juice.

"Dontavious fuck I love you."  I moaned out.

"Mmm fuck I love you too Key'ior. Shit I'm finna nut." He groans as he strokes began to get sloppy. 

"Ahh me too." I moaned. Eventually we both came he pulls out nutting on my stomach and I came on his seats. We separate from each other he grabs some napkins from the front and wipes my stomach off the seat. I put my clothes back on while he did the same and we got in front seat.

"I'm hungry and I'm tired now." I said he looked at me and laughed.

"How you hungry after you fuck?" He asked.

"I don't know but I'm hungry and I want food so can we get something to eat please?" I asked.

"Alright whatca want?" He asked.

" Chick"-fil-A please." I said and kissed his cheek.

"I got you mamas." He says. I smile and look down at my phone and open it.
———
I woke up out my sleep hear kai screaming from his room. I hear Duke also wake up out his sleep sucking his teeth.

"This Nigga." He complains. I turned and laid my head on Duke chest.

"This why Ion like sleeping here." He says. I kissed his cheek and sat up.

"I'm tired." I whined.

"Me too bruh hold I'm finna tell that nigga to shut up." He says getting out the bed and went downstairs. I checked phone and seeing I ain't much Instagram notifications. I looked at time we were only sleep for about 30mins which wasn't bad but still wish I wasn't woken up out my sleep.

DONTAVIOUS

I walked into kai room mad as he after he just woke me and Key'ior up

"DEEBLOCK DUKE!" Kai yelled.

"Nigga you gotta shut the fuck up sometimes." I said.

"What happened?" He asked. I looked at him tilting my head tot he side.

"Oh you got company?" He asked.

"Yea Nigga you and being all loud and shit." I say to him.

"My bad gangy." He said.

"Waking us up out our sleep." I said.

"My bad you want me to apologize to her?" He asked.

"No bruh just shut the fuck up sometimes you be forgetting you got roommates." I said.

"We don't say shit to you when you fucking and be loud." He said.

"Ion even be fucking in house like so Nigga you lying or you hearing someone else cuz it ain't me that be fucking the house I only fucked probably twice." I tell him.

"Wait for real?" He asked laughing.

"Yes Nigga." I said.

"So who be fucking in the house that be loud?"  He asked.

"I don't know but it don't be me but shut the fuck up waking me up out my damn sleep and you all way downstairs." I said and walked out. I walked back to my room and Key'ior was in the bathroom.

"What he say?" She asked.

"That he was sorry and tired to say he be hearing us fuck we barely fuck in this house." I tell her.

"I mean that's true we only sex about 3 times and one time everyone was outside." She says.

"Exactly so it gotta be Fanum or Chris or Davis." I tell her.

"Gotta be but don't even worry about it Pooh bear." She says holding my face and kissed me.

"You and these cheese ass nickname." I said she giggled and kissed me again. We pulled away and she walked over to tub.

"Let's take a bath." She said as she turned the water on.

"Alright let me go get some towels." I said walked to my closet I grabbed us both a towel and went back to the bathroom. She already in the bath I got undressed myself and joined her.

"Baby I love you." She says as she leans back on me and looks up at me.

"Shit I love you more Naiari." I say kissing her.
———

Sorry for not leaving the warning at the beginning but y'all needa get use to the damn expected sex parts but anyways hope y'all enjoyed~ nya 🩷🫶🏽