Chapter 5 - A Fancier Date

When Alexis got to his house he came outside and hugged Alexis. He then said "Hey wanna hop in my car." Alexis said "Sure." They both get in his car and Jaden starts to drive her near the city. He then turns into a restaurant called Le Croissant. Alexis is shocked because this restaurant is very fancy and they are usually booked a year ahead. Alexis then asks "How were you able to get a reservation here?" Jaden said "I have my ways." They walk in looking very fancy and the sit down and wait for a waiter. A waiter then comes over and asks "What would you like to drink?" "Tea." They both said at the same time. They then get their tea and drink it. The waiter then came back and said "What would you like to eat?" "Can we get a croissant for two with extra creamy whip cream?" Jaden asks. They waiter then brings thier food and they eat. When they finish eating they pay and leave. Jaden takes Alexis to the Park and they sit on a bench and talk. Jaden then looks at her and leans in to kiss her and she does the same. This kiss was a long kiss that lasted at least 30 seconds. She then said let's go back to your place so I can get in my car and head back before it gets to late.