HAU - Apple Of My Eye 🍎

it was a chill friday night, and you were over at sweet apple acres with your gal pals having your once-a-week-mandatory-sleep over.

you had a long night of makeovers lead by rarity, games and mario kart races lead by appledash, fun partying like it's 2010 again by pinkie pie. and now it was time for a peaceful quiet lights out mostly lead and wanted by fluttershy and twilight.

"pinkie PULEEEASSEEEE let me braid your hair or try to at least *ahem*, brush it...." rarity insisted

"no thanks! then my secret candy stash would be exposed!" she smiled, taunting rarity even more.

"ugh fine, what about you rainbow dash? one more before bed?"

"no thanks" she said letting out a big yawn, "my hair looks awesome enough as it is"

"ugh fiiine" rarity said, throwing in the towel

fluttershy, being the kind hearted person she is, said "oh rarity, i wouldn't mind if you maybe braided my hair before bed...."

"ah wonderful! thank you fluttershy" she squealed, grabbing every instrument in her possession at once

*meanwhile twilight is just reading her going-to-bed book*

as you laid out your pillows and blankets next to yours truly, applejack, she turned to you while letting out a big yawn

"well sugar cube, guess you'll be my sleeping neighbor for the night" she smiled sleepily

you blushed at how cute she was acting before nodding your head, "yes, i'm just glad rarity didnt try bothering me to do my hair or else i would've been awake even longer..."

aj chuckled, "yep, sure know how that goes" she said while pushing her hat over her eyes

"well, goodnight.." you smiled, before turning off your light.

you turned and all you could hear was rarity and fluttershy quietly whispering to each other as rarity softly brushed her hair.

soon enough, your eyelids fell heavy and you drifted off to sleep.

you don't know how long it had been since you went to sleep, but once you woke up the room was dark and everyone was asleep.

you turn to see rarity asleep on top of fluttershy, her head on her shoulder and the rest of her body across the floor whilst fluttershy slept peacefully in her sleeping bag, her hair neatly braided

pinkie pie and twilight were asleep in there own respective spaces, with pinkie constantly twitching while mumbling about sweets

rainbow dash meanwhile was completely spread out, snoring loudly, she was mainly the reason you woke up.

"i have to pee" you thought to yourself

as you slowly got up, your eyes were barely starting to get adjusted to the darkness around you

you catch yourself before almost stepping on aj, who was snoring as well, her hat still over her face.

you don't know what it was but in that moment, your crush for her began to envelop into a more passionate love than ever before

she began to moan a bit before turning slightly to the left, continuing to snore softly.

you smiled, carefully making your way to the bathroom.

after finishing, you carefully and quietly as possible open the door and make your way back to your bed.

but once you reach your sleeping bag, you're surprised to see aj completely all over it.

by this point her hat had fallen off to the side as she laid on her left shoulder completely taking over your sleeping bag.

you giggle slightly but are also now perplexed by the situation at hand. do you wake her? or continue to let her sleep?

you decide for the latter, and carefully place your body in a way that wouldn't wake aj.

because of the way you positioned yourself, you were very close to aj's face, her arm laid underneath you as she continued to mumble and snore.

you were a bit uncomfortable, yes, but anything to let aj keep resting.

as you were about to drift off, aj began to move again, her arm under you began to wiggle and you freaked out, but before you could react, she used her other arm to pull you in closer

your heart began to pound, and your face rushed with flush as your cheeks became burning hot

aj mumbled some more before letting out a deep exhale

"y/n......" she sleepily called out

you feel your face burn, what is she dreaming of?

nonetheless you were happy, and embraced aj back, which made you fall asleep faster than ever before.

the next morning you woke up first, and pleased to see applejack cuddling you with her head on your chest drooling slightly.

you held in your squeals and made sure that she wouldn't get disrupted.

eventually the rest of the crew woke up and saw the two of you, rainbow dash snapping pics to use as future blackmail 🤭

as you lay still watching tv with the others, aj begins to move and slowly wake up.

she opens her eyes and finds herself oddly comfortable, she then looks up and sees you and immediately blushes out of embarrassment and shoots straight up.

rainbow dash sees this and quickly lets out a huge laugh, which causes all of you to notice and do the same

applejack's face burns red out of embarrassment, "w-what? what's so funny y'all? there's nothing to it." she says pouting, cheeks burning up.

"oh darling we saw the whole thing! how you fell asleep on y/n and completely knocked out! it was quite adorable." rarity chimed in

"AND TOTALLY SOFT OF YOU!" rainbow dash added, bursting out into even more laughter

"quiet now! lets just have this remain between us alright?" aj retorted.

all of your faces quickly changed to those trying to hold in more laughter

"what?" aj huffed, to which rainbow dash pulled out her phone and showed her the pictures

applejack gasped loudly and quickly buried her face in her hat, causing everyone to erupt in laughter again.

as you look over to aj, you stop laughing and place a hand on her shoulder, to which she looks up at you and you smile.

"i'm sorry y/n... i guess i-" you shushed her with a quick kiss behind the cover of her hat, which only left her more red than before.

she smiled, pulling you in for another one whilst the rest were busy bickering