HAU - First Date

You and Applejack had been flirting with each other for a few weeks now, but both of you had been too shy to really make a move even knowing the feeling was mutual.

So you made up your mind to finally gather up what little courage you had and ask her out during the annual fair at Sweet Apple Acres.

-- after school at the statue --

"Quite the plan darling I must say, you and Applejack have been at it for waaay too long now." Rarity said as she painted her nails.

"You two have been pretty off and on these past few weeks." Rainbow Dash added.

"I think you two would make a cute couple.." Fluttershy mumbled.

Everyone nodded in agreement, after all, they had been there since the start, when you were a newbie getting picked on. That was until Applejack stood up for you one day, and she made sure that those bullies would never hurt you again. Even the thought of it made you smile.

"Well I think it's a good thing you're finally ready to be open with her about your emotions." Sunset Shimmer added.

"Yea, and speaking of, where are Applejack and Twilight?" You asked.

"Over theeerreeee." Pinkie said, pointing at the two quickly approaching.

You feel your throat close up as AJ made her way over, her blonde locks glowing in the sun, the way her jean skirt hugged her hips along with her tight tank top accompanied by her cropped flannel neatly tied.

"Howdy y'all, ready to go to the fair?" Her country accent acting as music to your ears.

Everyone began to cheer in excitement, yourself included, as you all talked on your way over to the Apple Orchard.

Once you all make your way to the orchard, you all look in amazement at the beautiful tents and rides and concession stands all set up.

"FUNNEL CAKE AT FOUR O'CLOCK!!!!" Pinkie exclaimed, to which all the girls took off, leaving just you and AJ.

"Hey wait up guys-" You call out after them, to which you feel a hand on your wrist, and turn to see AJ's green eyes glistening as she smiled.

"It's all right sugar cube, we can reunite with them later." She said walking ahead of you, smirking.

"Quite the flirt aren't you?" You thought to yourself as you reluctantly follow after her.

You guys played a few games, to which Applejack mostly beat you and gave you all the cute stuffed animals that were the prizes. You ate and laughed together, and eventually the sun began to beautifully set over the horizon of apple trees.

"Well would you look at that." AJ pointed out.

"Its beautiful isn't it?" You added

"Indeed sugar cube."

"It's not as beautiful as you though.." You said running your finger under her chin flirtatiously.

Her eyes widened as her face began to flush red.

You chuckled, "Cmon, lets get a better view atop the ferris wheel." You said pulling on her arm.

Still in shock, AJ reluctantly followed after you, "She's gotten so bold... could this mean?"

"For 2 please!" You said, boarding onto the ferris wheel.

Luckily you two were the only ones riding, as it was the end of the day and all.

As the two of you slowly ascent up, you start to get nervous that Applejack was turned off by your forwardness.

Suddenly, she let out a clearly fake, exaggerated yawn as she extends her arm and pulls you in closer.

"Sugar cube, I've been waiting for this moment." She said smiling.

You could feel both of your hearts pounding, whatever words you wanted to say were caught in your throat struggling to escape.

"Y/N..."

"Yea AJ?"

"Look at the sunset."

You cock your head up, AJ readjusting her arm to still remain around you, and were immediately taken in by the beautiful sight.

"It truly is beautiful, aint it sugar cube?" She said, turning to you.

"Yes.. it is." You said looking at her with a smile.

"Y'know sugar cube, I've had a real good time with ya today."

"Me too AJ, I love spending time with you."

"You do?" She questioned, which immediately gave you the green light to just go for it.

"Of course, I mean you're honest (duh), caring, and above all else the most beautiful girl I have ever met and more than anything, you're more than just a friend to me."

AJ was completely blown away by your words, but once she made contact with your eyes, she swallowed her nervousness and smiled.

"Aw shucks sugar cube, you really think all that about little ol' me?" She chuckled.

You nodded.

"Well to be fair to ya, I feel the same way about you. I have since the day we met, I haven't been able to shake these feelings about you sugar cube.."

Suddenly the ferris wheel came to sudden halt, causing you to fall forward into AJ's chest. She caught you of course, and once you looked up you just couldn't seem to stop yourself from craving her lips.

"Applejack..." You softly call out, caressing her cheek with your hand.

"Y/N..."

The two of your lips slowly make contact, first a soft peck, but then you both gave in and went full throttle.

"Mmmm" Applejack moaned out of pleasure, you doing the same.

You feel as her tongue dances with yours, quickly dominating over yours. Eventually hands begin to wander, and you feel as you slowly but surely get pinned down by AJ on the soft cushion of the ferris wheel.

"Whoa nelly, I didn't mean to do all that." Applejack exclaimed, pulling you back up.

"It's fine." You giggled.

As the ferris wheel began to descent, the burning question finally came up.

"So uh, does this mean we're...?"

"Yes," you responded, "And I would be happy to have you as my girlfriend ❤️."

"Shucks." Applejack said while blushing, pulling you in once more before planting a kiss on you forehead.

"I sure am lucky to have such a beautiful girl like you by my side now sugar cube.."