Episode :- 1

Previously on || The psycho mafia ||

*Hyuk passed away... Y/n pretended to be fine with it but she was dying inside... Y/n's love for Hyuk was endless... Her mind can't get off from Hyuk... Even tho she got married to Xen... But Hyuk was someone special to Y/n... Y/n faced a very hard sickness and sadly she couldn't survived... She passed at the age of 37...*

*Currently*

*3rd person POV*

A hot summer sunday... While everyone was spending vacation by visiting so many places etc etc... Yeon Y/n sleeping at her room...

Mr.Yeon : Why don't you wake her up...? If she sleeps like this all the time then how is she gonna get a man for herself...?

Mrs.Yeon : She doesn't wakes up easily...

Mr.Yeon : Pour a whole glass of water on her face...

Mrs.Yeon : No... That's too rude...

Mr.Yeon : Then I don't know how are you gonna woke her up just woke her up I want to see her right now... She's not a kid anymore... Girls her age or younger then her are getting married or running a family and this girl...

Mrs.Yeon : You know she's not into marriage things... She wants to focus on her career...

Mr.Yeon : Then when is she gonna get married...? After being an ajumma...? Or not even thinking to get married...?

Mrs.Yeon : I don't know... But relax... You know your daughter is a tricky picker... I wonder if her appropriate pick even exists in this universe or not...

Mr.Yeon : Enough... Tell her to start looking someone for herself because I don't want to end up handing her over to random person...

*Mr.Yeon left*

Mrs.Yeon : Gosh he is in serious mood now... But Y/n... aarghh... How am I supposed to explain this to her... She'll never agree with my words...

*Mrs.Yeon went to Y/n's room to wake her up but when she opened the door of her room she saw Y/n was already up and was working on her laptop... To get her attention Mrs.Yeon knocked at the door...*

Y/n : Yes mom...?

Mrs.Yeon : Get down for breakfast...

Y/n : I'm working for a project mom... I've to complete this before the vacation ends... And I have to work from day to night...

Mrs.Yeon : And sleep at morning... Right...?

Y/n : Yap...

Mrs.Yeon : Shut up...!

Y/n : Hehe sorry...

Mrs.Yeon : It's ok to do work but you can't skip your meals like this.... You know what... Skipping meal has became a bad habit of yours...

Y/n : But I'm still fit and strong... Then why getting worried...? Come on chill mom... I've already done my breakfast at 5 am...

Mrs.Yeon : Then do brunch...

Y/n : Naahhh... I'm fine...

Mrs.Yeon : Do you know what your dad said...?

Y/n : You guys weren't talking silent... So... Along side me our neighbor's had also heard you guys for sure...

Mrs.Yeon : So what are you thinking about it...?

Y/n : Come on try to make dad understand that my life isn't over yet... I can manage it later... Right now let me focus on my career... Please... I also want to go out... Want to have fun but the career is more important... I also have feelings mom.... Try to understand me... As dad doesn't listens to me so you try to convince him to understand my situation...