Episode :- 2

*Y/n's POV*

Come on this stupid line... I've to go back home... I can't stay here forever... I was waiting and waiting... The line isn't finishing easily... And then finally when my line came... I just pay for the dresses and then I went back to home...

Mrs.Yeon : Welcome home... How many outfits did you buyed...?

Y/n : 3 outfits...

Mrs.Yeon : Only 3....?!??!

Y/n : Hehe... But you can buy 7 outfits with the money of those 3 outfits...

Mrs.Yeon : Then why did you buyed such expensive clothes...?

Y/n : Cz I liked them...

Mrs.Yeon : Ok now go upstairs and get fresh dad is cooking dinner...

Y/n : After a very long time...! Yay...!

*I then went upstairs... I got fresh... After dad finished cooking , we took our dinner... After that I went back to my room I was sitting on the couch of my room while it was raining outside... I was enjoying the rain so much... I finally allowed myself to take rest after a very long time...*

*2 days later...*

Y/n : No way...! That's exactly impossible...!!! I've been stacked with this project for 2 weeks and you completed it within 2 days....?!?!?!

Mr.Yeon : How many proves do you want...?

Y/n : I don't need prove...! THANK YOU DAD....!!!! *Hugs Mr.Yeon*

Mr.Yeon : My pleasure my daughter...

Y/n : Now I can spend the vacation with no headache...! Finally I can attend Zerobaseone concert...! Yayy....!!!

*I was so surprised with dad's work... I'll get into higher rank for sure... Thanks for your hard work dad... Days were passing very well... I attended Zerobaseone's debut stage concert... Yayyyyy....!!! I went out with my friends , family , alone... I was spending a very nice vacation... So finally the day  came were the ceo through a business party... So the ceo had done a deal with the ceo of other company or I'm actually not sure about it... I never heard about the other man before... Or maybe he's a wealthy man...? I actually don't have any idea about what deal it was about... I asked almost all the employees but they said only the ceo knows... As I'm the manager it was compulsory for me to attend the party... I was getting ready... I haven't show the outfit to mom and dad saying that it's a surprise... Mom and dad were already ready to go... I hurriedly finished up my makeup and then when I saw myself in the mirror I was a bit surprised to see myself... I never imagined to took that pretty... I went downstairs... Mom and dad were also surprised at my look but specially on my outfit...*

*The outfit*

Mr.Yeon : Omg...princess... You look so pretty...

Y/n : Thanks dad...

Mrs.Yeon : Boys at the party will crushing on her...