Episode :- 4

*Y/n's POV*

I wasn't believing this... I took the diary with me in my office... I was fully tensed for the whole day... While I was checking one my employee's project Hyuk text me...*

*The text*

Hyuk

Are you at home...?

I want to meet you today...!

Have something to ask you...~

*I didn't replied to his text immediately... When I finished checking my employee's project and permitted him to go then I texted him...*

Y/n

No I'm not home... you
silly... I'm at office... Btw...
what do you want to say...?

Hyuk

Comeback from office
it's a surprise...~😉

Y/n

Ok...🤗

*Texting ends*

*That made me had a shock... That's really real...?! Is he really thinking to give me a marriage proposal...?! What can I say...? After getting married he act rude to me... But... my heart doesn't wants to leave him... I really love him so bad that even after knowing what can happen to , I don't want to leave him... Fine... I'll be with him but I'll change my moves...*

*Time skip*

*I was on my way back home...  I was driving the car and it was too late... It was almost dark everywhere... I reached home... I was about to press the calling bell button but I saw Hyuk's shoes was there... I was a bit nervous... I pressed the door bell button... Mom opened the door... I got inside... I saw Hyuk and dad was laughing together... Dad and Hyuk welcomed me... I straight went to my room telling them I'll catch up with them after taking a bath... I locked the door of my room... I again took the diary... Then I realized I ready started changing my moves... It said Hyuk asked me out at " 8 : 45 pm " And now it's " 11 : 23 pm " ... Ok... Got this... I've to build a better future... First born me... Thank you so much for helping me... While taking bath I was practicing what to say... I finished taking bath... Now I have to go down... I can do this...! I went down... Mom and arranging the table for dinner... So except talking to them... I helped mom to arrange the table... While we were having our dinner I saw Hyuk was smiling at me... I asked him through eye contact if anythings wrong... He then winked at me... That made me blush... I went back to eat my food but I was smiling... Mom noticed me smiling...*

Mrs.Yeon : Why are you smiling all sudden...?

Y/n : *Mouth filled with food* The food is so good...

Mrs.Yeon : Well... I didn't made this...

Y/n : I now dad made this...

Mrs.Yeon : Nope...

Y/n : HYUK MADE THIS...?!?!?

Mrs.Yeon : Yes...

Y/n : Yay..! After getting married I won't cook...

*Mom , dad and Hyuk giggled... While everyone was watching TV... I told mom to take rest and I was doing the dishes... While I was doing the dishes I felt like someone hold my wrist... It's obviously Hyuk... I didn't looked at him and continued... He then kisses on my neck..*