Chapter 2: Hero/Law Enforcement Training

It's been a few days since Saitama, Izuku, and Sally started training together for the UA Entrance Exam. However, they still had a long ways to go before they were truly ready. Saitama was able to adapt pretty quickly to the enhancements that Doktor gave him to help him utilize the most out of his body. There was one enhancement he refused to use yet, however, and it would be one that many would find shocking. The most shocked out of everyone would probably be Sally, but let's just hope that she doesn't find out about it.

They were given some time to rest so their bodies would recover, but Saitama still worked out on his spare time. As a result, he always managed to get a shower before starting the day. However, this day would become extremely different. As Saitama was going to get a shower, Sally had entered the bathroom with him.

"What the heck?!" Saitama asked.

"Just relax," Sally said, "I won't look. I just need to get something." Sally then bent down and opened the cabinet near a trash can, causing her butt to stick up in the air. Saitama tensed up lightly before feeling his pants tighten a bit at his thighs.

'Damn it! Get out of here!' Saitama thought. However, it was too late. As Sally was standing up and going to walk out, she slipped and fell back into Saitama.

"Whoa!" She said.

"GWORGH!" Saitama exclaimed. Sally then blushed intensely as she felt something against her rear.

"That's not your arm, is it?" She asked.

"Now you see why I was trying to get you out." Saitama said, blushing. However, Sally gave a small grin and touched his bulge.

"Looks like I have to take responsibility for this." She said. That sent Saitama on alert and he remembered what Eraser-Head told him.

"Not a chance!" He said. He quickly picked her up, getting up himself, and walked her out.

"Huh? Why?" She asked. Saitama got her past the door to the bathroom and looked into her eyes.

"Eraser-Head told me of what happened to you. I don't want to risk you having a PTSD flashback to it." Saitama said. Sally went to speak, but Saitama closed the door and locked it.

'That was too close.' Saitama thought. He soon sighed before getting undressed and taking a shower.

[Days later....]

Saitama looked at himself in the mirror and sighed as he started shaving.

'I need to talk to Doktor,' Saitama thought, 'see if he can make it to where I can always have a clean face.'

"Saitama? Are you decent?" Sally asked.

"Yeah. I'm just shaving my face." Saitama said. Sally then opened the bathroom door and looked ashamed.

"I just wanted to apologize for walking in on you days ago. I told my Godfather about what you had done to respect me," she said, "and he was both proud of you and mildly insulted. However, he wanted you to know that he doesn't blame you for it."

"You should be with someone who will treat you with respect. Someone who isn't after you for your looks." Saitama said. Sally blushed before looking into Saitama's eyes.

"Like you?" She asked. Saitama tensed lightly before giving a light blush, though it was unnoticeable to her because he was still trying to shave.

"We can't. We're training partners." He said. Sally then stopped him before grabbing the razor and setting it down.

"We can keep it a secret." She said.

"We can't hide anything from Eraser-Head or Doktor." Saitama said.