Chapter 4: The Entrance Exam (Part 2)

Saitama woke the next day to see Kirigiri next to him. He tensed and got out of bed immediately, going to the bathroom. He then panted quietly, getting a Codec call from Doktor. He swiftly answered.

"Is everyzing alright? Your adrenaline just spiked." He asked.

"Wouldn't yours if you had a girl you just met yesterday sleeping in your bed without you knowing?" Saitama asked, speaking quietly.

"Ah, I see. It's good zat you're avake. Your morning routine is on schedule." Doktor said.

"Thanks, Dok." Saitama said, ending the call. He then quietly left the room and started his morning workout. He simply focused on it, not wanting to think about what he woke up to.

'I should ask her how she got in my room later.' Saitama thought.

[Moments later....]

Saitama had just gotten out of the shower, starting to dry off, when he heard a knock at the door.

"McGarrett? Are you decent?" A voice asked.

"I'm drying off." Saitama said. He then finished drying off and got dressed before opening the door and seeing Kirigiri.

"I take it your workout went well." She said.

"That it did. How did you get in?" Saitama asked.

"I guess they forgot to tell you. Eraser Head told me they didn't have enough room for me to stay with my classmates, so he gave me a key to this room. Forgive the intrusion." Kirigiri said.

"It's fine. I just wished I was informed." Saitama said. Kirigiri nodded and Saitama walked out.

"Going to get breakfast?" She asked.

"Of course. I need to be at full strength for the Entrance Exam." Saitama said. Kirigiri then gave a light blush before looking away.

"C-could I... join you?" She asked. Saitama looked at her, seeing the blush on her face and giving a light smile.

"Alright. Shall we go?" He asked. Kirigiri nodded and the two walked out. As they walked, Kirigiri had started to hold Saitama's hand.

'Huh?' He thought. She blushed further, but stayed looking ahead of him.

"Is there a reason you're holding my hand?" Saitama asked.

"I plead the fifth." Kirigiri said. Saitama looked stunned, but understood after sensing someone following them. He discreetly looked and saw two people in suits following them.

"Who's following us?" Saitama whispered.

"They're members of my family. My grandfather most likely sent them." Kirigiri whispered.

"Why are you trying to portray us as a couple?" Saitama whispered.

"Because I suspect that he's wanting me to date someone I don't trust." Kirigiri whispered.

"Who?" Saitama asked.

"A villain by the name of Kurogiri." Kirigiri whispered. Saitama then saw what appeared to be a portal and stopped, pulling her behind him.

"Show yourself, Kurogiri." Saitama said, having a slight glare. The two men in suits stopped as the portal villain revealed themselves.

"I see you're with Raiden's descendant." Kurogiri said.

"Cut the talk. What are your plans with her?" Saitama asked.

"That's none of your concern." Kurogiri said.

"I say it is." Saitama said, showing his badge. Kurogiri gasped.

"You're a cop?!" He asked.

"You bet your ass. I'm only saying this once, Kurogiri. Stay away from her. Otherwise, you'll end up like the Ultimate Despair and every single one of the Patriots that have come across my path. Am I understood?" Saitama asked, having a slight glare. Kurogiri then felt a sense of dread within him.