Chapter 3: The Entrance Exam (Part 1)

It's been a few weeks since Saitama, Sally, Izuku, and Uraraka started training together. Now, it was finally time for the ultimate test of their training: the UA Entrance Exam. Saitama had also started undergoing Special Assault Team training, and was doing extremely well. As of now, Saitama was in line for the Entrance Exam. He saw Sally in one line, while Izuku and Uraraka were in another. When it was his turn, he was stopped by Edgeshot.

"You don't have to take the exam if you don't want to. You've been recommended by several others." He spoke.

"I want to earn my spot," Saitama said, "not have it given to me." Edgeshot nodded and let Saitama pass.

'He really is like Raiden.' Edgeshot thought. Saitama then received a card and looked at it.

'Looks like I will be in Dome B.' Saitama thought. He then sat down in a seat and saw he was next to Izuku. He looked around further and saw other people. He then saw Present Mic and paid attention. Izuku had started mumbling, but Saitama had given him a look and he got it under control as Present Mic had started speaking and explaining the rules. That was when someone stood up and raised a hand.

"Sit down. He's getting to it. Stop trying to be a Phoenix Wright all the time. What would your brother think of this behavior?" Saitama asked.

"How do you know my brother?!" The person asked.

"It appears we have a know-it-all on the line! Caller, please state your name!" Present Mic said.

"This isn't your radio show, Mic! Cut the act!" Saitama said. Present Mic tensed up, realizing what happened.

'Damn this habit!' Present Mic thought.

"Thanks for knocking me out of it, Saitama." Present Mic said, speaking seriously. This stunned everyone.

"As for the disruptor behind me," Saitama said, standing and looking, "your brother and other Pros helped train me and three of my friends. All four of us are taking this exam, despite ME being a recommended student. Perhaps you've heard of the Samurai Blade Hero: Himiko?"

"You're related to her?!" The person asked. Saitama then grew serious.

"I'm her son." He said. This sent chills down everyones spines, save for those that knew. The person then felt a sense of fear coursing through him.

'This guy is scary!' The person thought.

"I'm sure you're curious why he only mentioned three and not four since there's four robots seen here. The last one is a zero-pointer. It's merely an obstacle for us to try and get around. They recommend we avoid it." Saitama said.

'The real reason is to trick everyone to get villain points and worry less about saving others. I see right through them thanks to the training I went through.' Saitama thought.

"Precisely!" Present Mic said.

"I see. Forgive my rudeness." The person said, sitting down. Saitama looked at Present Mic and gave a nod.

"Wrap it up." Saitama said. Present Mic nodded and Saitama sat down.

[Moments later....]

Saitama was getting warmed up when he saw Izuku and Uraraka approach him.

"Guess we're all in the same dome!" Uraraka said.

"Not Sally." Izuku said.

"Well," Saitama said, "at least we know the secondary reason behind the exam. We need to focus more on saving others than defeating villains. Also, be careful of any robots we didn't see at the orientation. If you find one, call me immediately using your Codecs." Izuku and Uraraka both nodded. They all then got in their positions and waited. However, Saitama had noticed something off. He felt the ground shake slightly before seeing someone holding a bottle of water. The water inside gave a ripple effect at the top.