chapter 1

It is a dark night a person is laying
On floor breathing heavily. The person was beaten mercilessly. His all clothes was drenched with blood and thorn. A man with black suit looking handsome with toned body and tall but his expressionless eyes are red showing his angry. He walked to the person who was laying and make him sit pulling harshly by hair.
Jungkook : "where the weapon which was stolen by your boss". He asked harshly pulling his hair more
Man: "I -I- do-don't know". Jungkook look like devil. Who ready to bury him alive. Jungkook got up and take a blade and cutting his skin to torture him. The person screaming in pain and fear of jungkook. Finally he open his mouth to say
Man: "My boss sending them to daegu by truck tonight". Jungkook smirks in satisfaction and took the gun pointed at man making his eyes wide.
Jungkook:"I am not merciful to my enemies and betrayers". Saying this he the man on his forehead , the person die on the spot.
Jungkook: "clean this trash". Saying this he went out of abounded building to stop the vehicle which has his weapons.

   And here early morning seven , the sunlight pecking through the curtain kissing the beautiful girl faces making her look adorable. She whines when the light fall on her eyes , rubbing her eyes like child she open her beautiful eyes. She smiles sitting on the bed before spreading her arms, That's  when her mother come.
Mrs kim: "oh sweety you wake up". Saying this her mother went to her sit on the bed. Soo-ah smiled sweetly at her mother before pouting spread her arms asking for hug. Mrs kim smile and hug soo-ah sitting and  pecking her forehead lovingly and smile after saying,
Mrs kim: "Good morning sweety".
Soo-ah:"good morning mummy" Childish at sweet voice. Make her mom aww at her.
Mrs kim: "sweety go and fresh up. I will make your pan cake and chocolate milk! Hmm". Mrs kim said making soo-ah jumping in happiness Mrs kim smiles looking at her all happy.
Soo-ah :"Thank you mummy" saying this she peck her mom cheek , make her mom smile at her cuteness.
After half hour , she come out from the bath room her mom place a cute dress for her.which is floral , kneel length pink colour froke make her smile and wearing she went down.then she see her father,she run to him before hugging and kissing his cheek make him smile and he also hug her before pecking her forehead.
Soo-ah: "Good morning dada" said with happy voice.
Mr kim:"good morning sweety" said before her pecking her forehead once again making her smile and her brother also came from room before going to soo-ah wishing morning and peck her head
Si soon: "good morning bub" says with smile sweetly at her
Soo-ah: "good morning oppa". Said with happy voice.

           They all sit on dinning table si soon wish his parent. They talk and eating happily after finishing breakfast they went to Hall as Mr kim have said he wanted talk an important thing. Soo-ah went her play room to make drawings, here Mr and Mrs kim and si soon was sit on the sofa.
Mr kim:"We are going marry  soo-ah to jungkook for our business collaboration with jeon empire. I have think alot about this and last decided to marry soo-ah to him". He said making Mrs kim and si soon shock.
Mrs kim:"What! B -but our soo-ah is"
Mr kim :"they have no problem with that. I have talked with Mr jeon". They were surprised
Si soon : "But dad how can you he is mafia king and have angry issues and mostly merciless person. What if he do something to our sweety.! Huh!" He is upset by his father  decision for his sister. He is worry about his sister life.
Mr kim: "don't worry he is no harm to our soo-ah". Says calmly." And this decision is final, we are going to dinner to there house tonight be ready" and turns to Mrs kim who was lost in her thoughts "make soo-ah ready for dinner on time". Saying this he went out from house after pecking her forehead. While Mrs kim  think for some time and she believe her husband. He will never put her daughter in danger. But si soon not at all happy with his father decision, he is protective brother and soo-ah is like small child by mind, so he worry about her.

                To be continue

Hello guys,
who are reading my book thank you so much. I am sorry if I did any mistake in writing. Hopeful you like story. And Thank you once again , bye I will write another chapter tomorrow.