chapter 15

Next say morning after breakfast soo-ah and ji-hu went to college  and her father and brother went to office. While driving ji-hu observe soo-ah look scared today and look out of window. After they reach the college ji-hu asked 'what happened 'then, she  told about call from that person. Ji-hu was shocked and said
Ji-hu:"He must be trying to scare you, don't worry " said patting her head. She just nodded her head slowly. But when they enter in to hallway got welcome by gossips about the boy proposed to soo-ah.all students are gossiping looking at soo-ah . Then Mina come to them with scared face
Mina:"ji-hu, the boy who proposed soo-ah was dead and his classmates said his body burned like no one can identify "said scared tone and look at soo-ah who was shocked and scared. Soo-ah hold ji-hu hand and said
Soo-ah:"I want go home, I'm feeling suffocating " with teary eyes. Ji-hu nodded about to go but Mina hold soo-ah hand.
Mina:"I'll come with you "said worriedly she nodded they went from their.
       When they went to home mrs Kim open door look at them confusing but after seeing their faces especially soo-ah she got worried about ask what happen but cut off by ji-hu.
Ji-hu:"Mina take soo-ah to her room " said calmly. After they went he turn to Mrs Kim and said everything she got shocked and worry about her daughter. Then he called si-soon and told everything  then he said he'll come home before cut the call. After sometime si-soon come home with worried expression and  went to soo-ah room directly and saw Mina was beside her while soo-ah was looking blankly at ceiling. He near come them Mina get up went from their giving them space. Soo-ah look at her brother and hug him started to crying .
Soo-ah:"oppa!! because of me he killed that boy. I'm scared oppa!!" Said crying more.
Si-soon:shush everything will become normal don't cry then"said caressing back after few minutes she becomes calm.
Si-soon: "sweety give me the number yesterday he call you" said softly while caressing her hair she give her phone to him and he took number and went after made her sleep.  he went from there to investigate about this number. 
             After two days, soo-ah, her mom and si-soon at home. Mrs Kim is in her room. While soo-ah and si-soon at tv room watching movie. First soo-ah said no but si-soon bring her forcefully to change her mood as she was looking disturbed and trumsied   . Then they hear door bell ,si-soon went to open door and soo-ah fallowing him. When he open the door his guard was their holding a parcel.
Si-soon:"whose parcel is this " asked with frowning.
Guard:"it for soo-ah mam, sir but there is no from address ". Si-soon took box with confusion and went to couch with soo-ah and asked
Si-soon:"did you order something." Soo-ah nodded as no. Then he open the box seeing inside the box soo-ah scream top her lungs and si-soon was looking shock, hearing soo-ah scream Mrs kim also come outside and look at soo-ah who was crying sitting in corner on floor then her eyes fall on box, she come near si-soon and saw a dead puppy with cut off legs and eyes are stabbed. Looking at it she also screamed and went to soo-ah who was shaking badly. Si-soon about close box he noticed a letter wrapped with plastic cover which have blood stain. He remove the plastic cover from letter and started read.
In letter
???:"Hi darling, how is my gift, three days ago I saw you treating this dog and kissing  his head with so much love and it lick your cheeks . So I killed it. And never love anything or anyone if you don't want them dead ok. Bye darling. See you soon."
After reading letter he gritted his teeth before throwing letter and call guard and said
Si-soon: "take this box and letter out. From now onwards check parcel from address and if don't have address check inside  parcel before take it in side house."said dangerously
Guard:"ok sir! "Said and went after bowing. He look at his mother and gesture her take soo-ah inside she nodded before taking soo-ah inside who was crying  historically. Then he got a call from his assistant.
Si-soon:" hello! ji-woo".
Ji-woo:"boss we got information about the person form our agent can you come office now" asked
Si-soon:"yeah, I'm coming " said going to his room.
Ji-woo:"ok sir."Said before hang up. After getting ready he told his mother and went to office. After came to office he went his cabin saw his assistant and take the file before looking information ,he got more afraid. Then,  they both went to his father cabin , knocked  and went in after listening come  in.
Mr kim : "si-soon, what the matter your at home today, why did you come office"  asked confusingly
Si-soon:"appa we got the information about the stalker and it is lim haneul one of the dangerous mafia " Said worriedly
Mr kim:"what!! " Sid raising his voice
Si-soon:"appa we should do something before he take our soo-ah " asked worry tone
Mr kim: "increase the security and soo-ah will be not going out from now onwards. She will take classes from online"  Said strictly. Si-soon nodded  before going out of the the cabin, went home  and call chief security and instructed him about his dad orders. But they don't know is he kept secret camera in her bedroom.
        After one month,  soo-ah was suffer with depression after that puppy incident and now a day he was calling and messaging threatening her no can stop him and he told he will her brother and ji-hu also she really scared for them. Soo-ah was laying on bed with blank face.  ji-hu come to her room and  saw her phone beeping. Soo-ah look at her phone with fear, then ji-hu went near her and hold her hand softly gesturing her open phone. She open message and saw her photos in short nightwear , sleeping on bed and video where ji-hu hold her hand  making them scared as the situation is happen now. Ji-hu was looking her and there to see if anybody watching but there is no one. Then he take soo-ah out of the room and called si-soon before told him what happen. Few minutes later si-soon and Mr kim come hug soo-ah who was look scared. While si-soon went her room to check but find nothing then his eyes catch something behind the vase which was in front of the bed . Then he went near it his eyes widen as he saw a small camera . He remove it and gritting his teeth in anger before break it in pieces. He called guards and search whole room and found three cameras in bedroom only. Then guards went after bowing him and he went to his parents.
Si-soon:"dad we have to do something, he is a obsessed psycho. That basterd can harm our soo-ah " said with tension and his father nodded before call  chief police officer Mr park and told about situation.
OTP: