chapter 2

Here Mrs kim is making ready soo-ah for dinner. Soo-ah wear navy blue dress which look beautiful for her white and flawless skin make her look more ethereal. Her mom doing her makeup while she playing with her doll, listening to her mom instruction. Her mom finishing with makeup and hair. Soo-ah looking beautiful with her pink lips, long eyelashes bambi eyes and her long hair leave loose. Her mother admiring her with full of adoration.
Then Mr kim call them from down . They both made there way to down stair. When she went to down stair her father and brother who was surfing in mobile look at her with full of adoration.
    Mr kim: "my daughter looking beautiful"saying this his pecking her forehead make her giggles "let's go" Saying this they went out of house to parking area before sitting in the car and ride to jeon mension.

       After some time they arrived to jeon mansion. Soo-ah hold her mother hand while going in and her mother also hold her Protective. Mr. Jeon welcome them with smile.
Mr Jeon: "welcome yeong su "saying they hug each other actually they are friends and business partner for long time. So they know each other but they didn't meet with family long time.
Mr kim: "thank you jea young "saying this he broke hug and hug si soon, he hugs backs .Mrs kim and Mrs Jeon also hug eachother, while soo-ah was looking at them bambi eyes.
Mrs Jeon look at her before smile and hug her, soo-ah look at her mom before hug her with smile when her mom nodded at her giving her assurance . Mrs Jeon broke the hug and looking at her with adoration before kiss her forehead.
Mrs Jeon: "sun hee, soo-ah become more beautiful and cute"said admiring her with smile.
Mrs kim :"yes min soo"with smile.

      They all went to living room and Mr jeon and mr kim sit on one sofa and si soon sit on side chair,Mrs Kim and mrs jeon sit one sofa with soo-ah sit beside Mrs Kim holding her hand and her toy on her another hand. Then Mr Kim ask Mr jeon,
Mr Kim:"jea young where is jungkook" Mr jeon smile before saying,
Mr jeon: "He is getting ready, he will come in a minu" jungkook come living before his sentance completed.
Jungkook: 'Hello everyone, sorry for coming late" he said before bowing and give little smile. Then Mr Kim come and give hug to jungkook and patting his shoulder while smiling ,
Mr Kim: "Hello jungkook! How are you, you become more handsome" he said smiling.
Jungkook: "Thank you uncle "said with little smile, he maybe cold but didn't disrespect or behave rudely to elders. he will respond politely to them after he went sit beside Mr jeon . Then his eyes fall on girl who is play with her toy. he became numb and his heart beating fast , his eye are stuck on soo-ah who is on her own world , for him she is most beautiful and innocent thing in world he admiring her every feature her pink lips, bambi eyes ,small at cute nose ,chubby cheeks , sharp jawline, long hair look beautiful at the same time cute also ,When his mom talk to him about his marriage he was not at all interested, he never interest in girls and because of his work.after seeing her his thought changes. Looking at her actions he understand she is like child and special. his mother said she is innocent and special but didn't tell her situation and he doesn't have any problem with that because he already like her. When he was in his thought Soo-ah lift her head and make there eye meet .seeing her beautiful at bami eye his heartbeat go fast, then she gave sweet smile to him make his heart skip a beat, he also give her smile but he himself surprised by his action and she again playing with her toy. Seeing there interaction both of parent smile now Mrs Kim and si soon relived after seeing them, but si soon still want talk to his father because he really worried about his sister.
They talk some time had dinner and jungkook eye are always stuck on soo-ah even while eating he looking at her admiration, Now there are all sitting on sofa. Mr Kim ask jungkook about marriage, like this
Mr Kim: "jungkook do you like to marry soo-ah, you see her she look young but mind is still 5 years old little child and i want to ask you if you have any problem you can say frankly", said worried.jungkook understand him ,
Jungkook:"I am ok with this marriage uncle, I have no problem with soo-ah condition"said with assuring make all of them smile.
Mr jeon : "ok, then let's fix the marriage next month, Hmm". All of nods as agreement . They all talk some time and Kim family went there house after bidding them bye.

       Jungkook was laying on the bed while smiling thinking about soo-ah. How cute and innocent she was and her beautiful face and her Bambi eyes ,her sweet smile roaming in his mind. He is himself don't now why he reacting like this at a same time He is so happy to marry her. He feels, he is the most lucky guy in the world. He understood he falling in love with her first sight. He never think about any girl before seeing soo-ah even they're crazy for him , now he mind is roaming around soo -ah thought only, like that he sleep while thinking about soo-ah.

     At Kim mension si soon and Mr Kim sit on the sofa with serious face,
Mr Kim :" what do you want talk about", asked with cold voice as he know what he want to talk
Si soon:"dad why do you want to marry soo-ah to that jungkook, you know he has so many enemies our soo-ah will not safe with him! "
Mr Kim :"jungkook can handle that matter, you don't have worry. He is best for our soo-ah", he said with calm voice, making si soon sigh in frustration.
Si soon :" No, dad did you forgot what happened to soo-ah, why is she in this situation, huh!" He shout out of angry
Mr Kim:"You know i am doing this for our soo-ah not for business ," said in calm voice,
Si soon :"you know he was still after soo-ah, then why are you doing these". Shout in full of angry
Mr kim: "because he is the only one who save our soo-ah from that monster , do you understand! "

             To be continue

Hello everyone,
I hope this part is satisfy to you and enjoy the story. If it hurt you or did any mistake, iam sorry, this is my first story so maybe many mistake will be, pls forgive me and pls support me.
Thank you guys.