The Plan.

Wiping his eyes with his dirty sleeve, Arthur wandered around London purposely trying to avoid crowds as he didn't want to be seen as 'weak' in Bill's words.

Lowering his cap just above his red, blotchy eyes he heard about Queen Victoria going to Madame Tussauds exhibition which piqued his interest greatly - just imagine all the rich folk coming in and out of that place, it's a blooming treasure trove!

"Excuse me, do you know where this exhibition is?" Arthur asked the shouty man selling the newspaper,

"YES, SIR, IT'S JUST DOWN THAT ROAD AND THEN TURN THAT'A WAY!" The man replied as he pointed down the alley, nearly slapping Arthur in the back of the head with the sudden hand movement. He thanked the man before heading back to the den, making a mental map as he went.

As he came closer to his home, he couldn't help but feel empty inside; his playful attitude had long since left after visiting his brother. The only way he may feel happier was to visit Minnie, the loudest yet kindest woman he has ever met.

He could hear Bill's gob before he even opened the door of the pub, rolling his eyes as he pushed through the cramped entry full of drunks and thieves

"It's going to be crammed with toffs so you can forget picking snot rags out'a pockets. It'll be pound notes, jewelled snuff boxes all the way." Fagin addresses Charli and Dodger.

Having some doubts, Tom chirps in: "What about these two? I mean, they don't know what they're doing."

"That's why I wanna help, large crowds are my speciality after all," Arthur nudged him as he sat down at the end of the wooden bench, tipping his cap at Fagin who responded with a smile, "We need a big gang."

"Exactly, more hands means more pickings. make it work," Fagin continued, "If you've got any questions, ask the others, they'll help ya won't you?"

Arthur nodded and smiled at them both whilst the rest of them sighed - this is going to be fun!

After some hushed whispers between Arthur and Jack, Polly decided to speak up and had a go at Bill (much to Arthur's dismissal).

"Bill, screw your head on. It is risky, security's going to be well tight; we'll never make it past the front door."

"She's right ya know," Arthur says as he swapped hats with Dodger, "There's speak of an assassination on the Queen, saw it myself."

Tapping the top of Arthur's hat, Bill responded: "That's why you're gonna sneak in another way, Bill's way. Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Now, as it happens, an old cellmate of mine works as a window cleaner at Madame Tussauds Waxwork Museum. He says that there's a skylight on the roof so what he's going to do is leave a ladder right on the side, you lot will scarper up, go inside, wait out the night."