Chapter 1: the meeting with managment

Freddy's POV
I was sitting in my green room resting after a long day of preforming for the children and entertaining the special guests, but it came to and end as I received a message from management calling for a meeting.
"I wonder what this is about now, hopefully Monty hasn't done anything...." I said to myself as I made my way to the door. As I walked towards the meeting room I noticed the rest of the band already standing there waiting for me. "Hey gang how you all doing?" I greeted, "hey Fred, nothing much." Bonnie replied "hey fat bear" Monty said with a smirk knowing full well that I don't appreciate the name calling, "hi freddy!" Chica greeted with a wide smile, "sup Fred" both foxy and Roxy said.

We all stood by the door waiting to be let in, when we heard a click of the door we all turned to see one of the security guards standing by the the door.
"The boss is ready to see you now..." he said as he stood to the side to allow us all in, "good evening gang, how was todays performances." He greeted with a cheerful look on his face "hello sir, we are all doing fine thank you." I answered for the whole gang as we began to take our seats on the couches provided for us.

The boss was a nice man who knew how to run the pizza plex and was fair to all his staff to make sure they were all happy and safe. He was a short man with quite a jolly face.

"Well I have called you all here today to discuss some wonderful news!" He explained smiling "well you may have noticed a new attraction is being built up near Bonnie bowling." He continued, we looked to one another and nodded. "The CEO has allowed us to have another animatronic built for this attraction and we've decided to get a rabbit animatronic but she is designed after a Mini Lop rabbit which means she is a bit smaller in size so be gentle with her as she is very small compared to the rest of ya." He finished explaining
"This is very exciting sir, when does she arrive?" I asked "the grand opening for her attraction is this Friday so she should be here by tomorrow" the boss answered back. "I can't wait to see her and her attraction!" Chica screamed with excitement. " I bet my attraction is better than hers but it has a chance to just be as cool as mine." Roxy said playing with her hair "Roxy be nice, the lass hasn't even make it here yet." Foxy said putting his had on Roxy's shoulder, Monty rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I bet she'll look better than you anyway." He said smirking. "Ugh shut up Monty your just jealous that my attraction is more popular than yours!" Roxy growled "you wanna say that again mutt..." Monty growled while getting in her face. "GRRR, YOU ARE NOTHING!!!!!" Roxy screamed. "Guys relax be nice to each other there's no reason to be nasty to each other." Bonnie said getting in between them "why don't we just say that the new animatronic is just a beautiful as the rest of us, ok?" Bon suggested as his ears went down in worry. The both of them grunted and turned away planning on not saying anything to each other for the remainder of the day. "Ok well you all still have to wait for her arrival and show her around, you have until tomorrow morning to get your act together and be nice but anyway that is all there is to discuss you are dismissed." The boss said as he began to look through some papers. We left the room and went back to our green rooms to prepare for closing time and recharge.

A/n: hewo I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this new story and don't worry I will start to write the next part of the predacon story as soon as I can but anyway enjoy the rest of your evening or day🩵