Chapter 2: SHE' HERE!!!

(Picture is not mine)
Quick a/n the animatronics are a how do you little human like in the sense of, they can eat and use the bathroom, they "recharge" like they are sleeping in a bed with a charger built into it. Their green rooms have the beds in the back. As a whole, the room is set up with the dressing tables, bedroom chairs, the beds and an en-suite there too so they can get ready for their day. the front area just has the couches and a single game machine for the meet and greets.

Chica's POV
I woke up the next morning a little later than usual because of the pizza plex being closed, I sat up in my bed and checked the time.
"10:30 in the morning ugh...." I said to myself as I rolled out of bed and made my way out of my room and walked towards Roxy's room to see if she was awake, I knocked on her door and waited to receive an answer.
"Come in...." I heard a gruff voice from the other side of the door and i opened the door to see Roxy sitting on her couch drinking some coffee and scrolling through her phone, she looked up at me a smiled.
"Morning chi what's up" she greeted while putting down her phone. "Morning roxx, nothing much just came to see if you were awake." I replied sitting down on the couch next to her, "oh hey the new animatronic should be coming here today." I reminded her smiling. "Oh yeah, what time is she coming?" She asked looking at me, "idk maybe-" I was cut off by message popping up on mine and Roxy's phone, we looked at it. "It's a message from the higher ups, it says to be ready by 12pm because that's when the new animatronic will arrive." Roxy said as her eye widened in shock and distress "oh gosh I got to go roxx I'll see you at the new attraction in a bit!" I said to Roxy as I ran out of her room and over to mine.

After every one was ready....

Bonnie POV
I had just finished getting ready after management sent that message and I was making my way down to the new attraction to see the reveal of the new animatronic. When I got I was the only one there, so I decided to look around the skating rink for a bit until the others got here. I walked around the skating rink up to a small stage with curtains covering it, I pushed them aside to reveal a door behind the stage, but before I could reach to open the door I heard the others enter the roller skating rink, I turned around and returned to the group.
"Hey Bon" chica greeted as she was still fiddling with her eyelashes with a mirror in the other hand as the group turned to look at me, "hey guys, this place is awesome  it's nice and colourful." I complimented the place as I approached the group. "I have to admit...this place is pretty sick..." Roxy said with a grin and her arms crossed, "yes this place is quite nice and very entertaining for the kids." Freddy said as look around. We all continued to look around at the place, the manger came out from behind the curtains on the stage.

"Hello fazbear gang and welcome to 'Lola skates' a roller skating rink made for adults and children alike. What do you all think?" The manager walked out from behind the mini stage curtains.
"This place is amazing" I said still looking around "I must agree with Bonnie the kid will enjoy this attraction and hopefully their animatronic." Freddy agreed. The rest also agreed with this, "well I think it's about time you all met the lady of the hour...ladies and gentlemen I present to you Lola the mini lop bunny!!!" He presented backing away from the stage.

No POV
"GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYBODY!!!" Lola greeted while stepping out from behind the curtain "how are y'all doing tonight?" She asked putting her hands on her hips and smiling at the animatronics in front the stage, they all stared at her in awe especially a certain bunny...

A/N: hi here is part two I hope you enjoyed this took so long to finish because of writer's block 😞 but I managed to finish it but I've also been having so many different ideas for books and honestly I'm about to have a sensory overload 😓 so I'll be updating my description soon 🥲👍🏾 bye bye 🩵