𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞." - 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐒𝐒

                                ———•

———•.*❦*.•———

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 was at her fingertips, all in control. Growing up in the Malfoy Manor meant sleeping in the most elegant cotton, dining on a grand table, or wearing neat clothes layered with expensive jewelry. Some called her "spoiled," or "a princess," but really all she was a young girl who grew up as the world changed around her.

The Malfoy girl's life was set for her, full with riches and a prominent reputation, all in thanks to her Father. Thinking that the school would only help their beautiful twins on their journey to their idea of success, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy placed their children in Hogwarts: The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The two twins were given green-colored jumpers and outfits to wear, as their parents only expected for them to be sorted into Slytherin. Their wish was fulfilled only partially.

Evelyn thought she would despise the old hat who chose her lifestyle for the next seven years after the old thing put her in Gryffindor, instead of Slytherin. She thought that her relationship with her Mother and Father would be entirely over, as she dreamed she was in Draco's spot, dressed in green robes.

She later adapted and learned that red suited her the most, for the young girl was quick to make friends with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger; the single thing she made sure not to inform her parents about. To her surprise, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy didn't seem too upset about her placement in Gryffindor. They were disappointed, of course, and tried to argue with Dumbledore about their daughter's placement, but their love seemed to take over. The two ignored the fact that their daughter wasn't in Slytherin, and gave her love when the blonde girl filled their presence.

The friendship between Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Evelyn was hidden from the Malfoy parent's eyes. Evelyn begged Draco at the end of first year not to tell their parents about Evelyn's bond with a Mudblood, a Weasley, and the infamous Harry Potter, arguably the three things Lucius and Narcissa hated most. To her shock, the blonde boy agreed to her terms. Eve understood that this would still mean she wouldn't be able to see her beloved friends during the long and tiring months of summer. Instead, her summertime would be filled with hosting elegant balls, or vacationing to France, which weren't the worst things. The young girl just simply would rather be at the Granger girl's house, having sleepovers and drinking hot chocolate.

With friendship came an oblivious feeling of love. Harry Potter and Evelyn Malfoy seemed to click instantly, despite her family's disrespect to the boy. The two began as just small moments with cheeks staining pink and smiles proud. When the two met in their first year, they would have been surprised to learn that they needed one another most in the end. That everything seemed better when the Chosen One was with the Malfoy girl. To Harry, she was one girl and a thousand feelings.

Otherwise, as the years followed and Evelyn matured, she was quickly introduced to a darker side she was forced into. Her mind seemed to tackle her as she struggled to manage. Her true emotions were kept hidden, as she felt fragile to the idea that someone could see her breaking. She became a piece of glass. Seemingly perfect on the outside until a small crack destroys the entire thing.

ALL RIGHTS TO J.K. ROWLING AND WARNER BROS. PICTURES.

I ONLY OWN EVELYN MALFOY

__________

𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮 !!