001,

KIWI
act one, chapter one

@ vittoriacorelone uploaded a new post!

liked by: florencepugh and 2,345,857 others

vittoriacorelone: New York, I love you 💘

LOAD ALL COMMENTS:

username: QUEEN

username1: do I want to be her friend or her girlfriend?
↳ username2: tbh I'd take either.

username3: what's she doing in NY?
↳ username4: she got nominated for a Darcy award, the ceremony is tonight !!

simoneashley: baby girl !! 💘
vittoriacorelone: want to give u a smooch!!

username5: 😍😍

username6: good luck for the awards tonight!!
vittoriacorelone: Ty!! ❤️

willpoulter: don't get lost on the subway the same way you do on the underground x
vittoriacorelone: someone gave me a map and routes I need to take to get places !!

username7: mommy?

username8: who's she going with ?
↳ username9: florence is there so her maybe...?

taronegerton: London misses you ( I am London) x
vittoriacorelone: miss my wee Welsh cake x
↳ username10: they dating???
taronegerton: she wishes 😙

florencepugh: my beautiful date for the night!!
vittoriacorelone: 💋 x

I LOVE NEW YORK. And despite the tight schedule for the last day I've been here, it's still great. Even when I stare out onto a view of Central Park from a hotel room as a makeup artist lines my parted lips with a blush coloured lip liner, the low music coming from someone's phone is rendered useless by the pacing of multiple people on the phone all trying to make tonight go off without a hitch.

A Darcy nomination was announced a few months ago, and since then its been a kind of blur. I've been in touch with many a stylist, designer, brands who were drawling at the idea that I would promote them at an event like the Darcys.

Yet, even now I'm still struggling to get through it — seeing my name sandwiched between bigger names, people I would pinch myself if I found in the same room as myself.

And there I was in the middle of it all, little old Vittoria Helena Corelone, who once used to parade around my house in sparkly blue dresses singing to the sound of music, with a kitchen cloth wrapped around my head like a make shift babushka.