002,

KIWI
act one, chapter two.

vittoria corelone updates! | @ vcupdates!

Vittoria Corelone wins best actress in a stage performance for her portrayal as ' Lady Macbeth' at the 2023 darcy's !!

she thanked both her biological and adoptive parents alongside other people who have inspired her in a heartwarming speech.

username1:
omg I'm so proud of her!!!

username2:
AHH I KNEW SHE COULD DO IT !!

username3:
did anyone see the camera kept panning on Paul Mescal? do they know something we don't!
             ⤷ username2: omg he looked like a love struck puppy!! mans definitely crushing on her

username4:
💘💘

username5:
Florence crying made me sob!!
  ⤷ username6: lit friendship goals.

*

I WON A DARCY!

But it's hard to concentrate on the award that's been pried in my hands all night ( until I handed it to my manager) — despite who talks to me, despite their importance, how well I know them I can't keep my focus on them.

I believe quite literally god herself could enter the room and talk to me and I think I'd be more focused on the eyes that Paul Mescal has been giving me from the opposite side of the room since we entered the afterparty hours ago.

Taunting me with his gazes, how he always seems to find me in such a crowded room — how his eyes linger as they trace each inch of me. How he lifts his drink to his lips every time I look back at him, hoping that is his attempt at liquid courage because I'm growing more agitated at this cat and mouse game he has initiated between us.

We haven't even spoken to one another. Well, Florence formally introduced us in one of the ad breaks.

" hi, I'm Paul." his hand reaches out over the seats and I smile looking down at his hand before flickering it back to his face, such a nice face.

" Vittoria." I say, my tiny hand almost disappearing in his grip as we momentarily shake hands — a imitation of contact, which leads to a touch that lasts longer than it should.

He also mouthed congratulations when I was stood on stage giving my speech — which threw me entirely but I don't think anyone except him noticed. I don't what influence this Irish man has on me but he needs to loosen the reins a little. I feel like I'm losing air every time I look at him.

" I saw you, you were phenomenal." someone says, someone I've uncharacteristically neglected to ask the name of because I feel his eyes on me a few metres away.

I shake my head, nerves building " I wouldn't say phenomenal." I tell them as they snort.

" I believe the people who gave you that award disagree with you massively." she jokes and I laugh. After a few minutes of talking, she excuses herself and I stand waving my body to the music that plays. I don't know where Florence is, she got sucked into some crowd an hour ago and I haven't seen her since.