Chapter 2

Beatrice POV

... 8:15 am ...

   I should've came last night with my father. I spent the night arguing with my lover. I don't know what happened to him lately but he looks like he doesn't give a fuck about me at all . He won't answer my calls, blows me off every time I want to spend time with him. He makes me very angry.
   I open de door to the house and went to kitchen. There was Donna and my father cooking breakfast together. They looked so happy together. It melts my heart every time they show their love to each other. I hugged Dona tightly and she smiled softly as she was flipping a pancake.
- Good morning meam!
- Don't meam me, you know you can call me by my name honey.
- I know!
- Ophelia is up stairs sleeping I think, go and meet her and ask her if she's coming down for breakfast.
- Sure!

When I got there I knocked at the door and a short girl half naked opens the door. I freaked for a moment watching how she was getting dressed.
- Good morning!
- Good morning!
- You should be Ophelia right?
- Ow no, no, no. She is in the shower.
- And you are?
- It doesn't matter.
After she dressed, she just left like I wasn't there. I entered in the room to take a look. I don't get it how that girl was such a mess when the room was immaculate. The bed was made, no clothes, everything at its place. Il look like I was in a army soldier room.
- When you live at a boarding school they force you to do this customs and in time it gets in your blood to do it the first thing in the morning.

I flinched and turn around. A gorgeous girl was looking at me from the door frame. Si was a little taller the me, brunette with the beautiful ocean eyes I've ever seen. She smiles I can swear I've seen her shine. I shake my head when I realised that I was staring at her like a fool.
- You should be Beatrice! Nice meeting you.
- Nice meeting you too!
- I haven't heard you last night coming.
- No, because I just arrived.
- Aww... ok. So it's good, I didn't disturb you last night.
- Yea. So who, was she? Your girlfriend?
- Not at all. I met her at the bar yesterday.
- So she was your afair...
- I call it a night stand. But you can call it afair.
- Your mother told me to ask you if you will join us for breakfast.
- I will, after I get dressed. She says pointing to her short satin robe.
- Ow, yes, I shall let you get dressed.
- Tanks.

I leave the room and get dawn to the kitchen back. Dona and my father were already eating and laughing. I take a seat next to them and start eating a pancake that was delicious. I rise my eyes to Dona and say with a smile.
- This is incredible. Almost the best pancake I ever had.
- Your welcome honey.
I catch Ophelia walking past me and pouring a cup of coffee and going out in the porch with the corner of my eye. Dona looks at me and says like it was nothing.
- She has her habits. Don't worry about it.

After a half an hour she come back. Wash her cup and put it back with the others. She came closer and approached my father with a stone face.
- Nice meeting you sir!
- We didn't even talk.
- Yes, sounds like the best relationship yet, let's keep it like that.

I don't get this girl, she was so friendly up stairs in her room. And now she acts like we don't exist. I stand up and got out of the house to my car to get my luggages.
I fell her coming closer and I've got goosebumps. She was taking my breath away only with her presence.
- Do you need help with that?
- No I can handle it.
- Come on that bag is as big as you. Let me help you.
- ok.

... 3:18 pm ...

After a spent half a day restaurateing my room I look through my window and saw Ophelia coming home from gym I guess cause she was carrying a handbag. She was dressed only wit a short tank top and a pair of low waisted grey Nike sweaters. This girl was a man dream. I hear the phone ringing on the bed. I answer and the voice of my boyfriend comes in my head like a knife.
- Hey baby, are you still mad about that?
- A little...
- Let's go out tonight and have some fun.
- Where?
- I don't know, I heard it a fancy party that a guy in throwing tonight.
- Ok, let's go!
- I'm going to pick you up at nine, ok?
- Ok! See you then.
And he hung up the phone. After a half an hour a hear a knock on the door. I open to find Ophelia with a smile o her face. I let her come in the room as she scan the entire room.
- You did a pretty good job with the room.
- Thanks.
- Look, some good friends of mine are throwing a party tonight in my name cause I came finally home and I want to take you with me. What are you saying?
- It's sounds lovely, but tonight Im going out with my boyfriend.
- Ow, your boyfriend. I get it...
- Im so sorry!
- Don't worry, next time!
- I promise!

... 8:35 pm ...

I knock at Ophelia door, just to see what was she doing. I heard her voice that was saying to come in. I open the door and my jaw dropped when a saw her in e beautiful long black satin dress, with some black high heels. Her hair was wavy and shiny. I couldn't stop staring at her.
- You look like a daydream in a night life...
- Thank you so much.
- Have you considered modelling?
- I did some in high school.
- Really?
- Yea, but a stopped when they started requesting to do nudes.
- That's fucked up.
- Yep...
- Have fun!
- You to!

He guys, hope you like this story. You have Ophelia's dress in the cover pic at the start of the chapter. I'll upload soon a next chapter. XOXO.