Chapter 11

~ Beatrice POV ~

My breath was heavy and my heart could pop out my chest. Her sense, her touch sent electricity through my body. Why did I said that? She was everything I ever wanted. I craved her touch, her taste. I want her, I want her to be mine, only mine, to kiss her full lips.
I could see in her eyes a spark, the same desire and agony I felt from the day we met. But the spark disappeared once the words came out of my mouth.

Why was I stupid, why was I afraid? We both wanted the same thing even though it was wrong. It could never work. This is what I wanted to believe. But I knew that if there is a person in this world that could got me on my knees it was her. She did only good to me. She cared for me, she protected me, she respected me like no man has ever did. And through all my insecurities she made me feel wanted, she made me fell worthy of being desired. I couldn't kick of the occasion.

She stepped back watching me with glossy eyes and I knew I had to do something. She doesn't deserve the pain just because I was afraid of what people might think. Of what they might say. Fuck, what was I thinking?
The moment she tried to leave I took her wrist and pulled her back into me. My lips reached hers and god lord she felt like paradise. Her lips were soft and she tasted sugary. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. She answered my kiss with the same fire I wanted her to. Like she read my mind. She always knew what I needed when I needed. My hands moved over her body wrapping around her neck. The moment I felt her hands squeeze my ass I let a moan escape my lips, she took the opportunity to insert her tongue in my mouth, as soon as our tongues rubbed against each other I heard her moaning softly. Her sounds were music to my ears.
- You taste like heaven and burn like hell! She said between kisses. I was in cloud nine hearing her breathlessly voice. How can someone sound so good?
- We should get out of the rain. We're soaked. I said tearing our lips apart so we can catch a breath. Her blue eyes that mesmerised me grew darker as her gaze fall down my body. My smile wide as I watch how tense she gets at the image of my skirt. I knew it would make her mad. It made me so much pleasure to see her like that.
- Your behaviour made me screaming today!
- You and your little girlfriend made me mad. My blood boiled every time I saw her touching you. Hearing you moaning the other night knowing I wasn't the one making you fell that good made me lose my mind!
- How do you think I felt every single time I heard you with that douchebag? Knowing he won't make you feel not event half as good as I could make you feel? Hearing you cumming so fast broke something in me.
- Only the thought of you could made me come!
- You have no idea how bad I wanted to break that door, showing you how easily you could tight around my fingers.
- I crave you're touch Ophelia! I crave you to me mine, not anyone's but mine, not Anastasia's!
- Im yours, I've always been yours. Only yours!
- But Anastasia?
- She's Olivia's! You can't tell your hart who to choose!
- Olivia's?
- They have a history that can't tear them apart.
- She didn't told me...
- Then is not by job to do it. She will tell you when the time is right!
- This answers so many questions and makes so many questions!
- We should go home! Ophelia says watching me with king eyes. I always loved the was she was looking at me, like I was the only thing in the world that she worships.
- But the girls?
- You go to the car and I'll go get the girls ok?
- Why?
- If you think for a second that I'll take you with me in there with that soaking joke of a skirt you're wearing you're wrong!
- Good that I have many of these!
- Good that I know how to fight! It's a lucky night that I didn't have to do it.
- But you said you won't do a thing...
- You really believed me? I also told your father that I will take care of you and here we are!
- If you want to take care of me then take me home now, thinking about the worm of your mouth made me dripping...   I said taking her hand leading it between my legs going up to my cunt.
- Fuck, you have to wait till we get home!
- Are you convincing me or yourself?
- Maybe both!
- Go get the girls. Give me the car keys!
- Of course ma'am! She said showing her shiny smile and hands me the keys.

... 02:19 ...

The ride was so silent. The kind of silent that screams. I never thought that the silence and be this loud. When Ophelia brought both Olivia and Anastasia to the car they were a mess. You could tell they fucked, yet they had a fight. Anastasia's eyes were glossy as Olivia had a cold stone face.

I wished that Olivia would just talk to me. Share her pain with me, I wanted to be there for her maybe a little. But she just chosen to lock herself inside of her own body and I made me feel useless as a friend. She was the first person that welcomed me when I got here and she became my dearest friend.
I wrapped my arms around her tightly. To let her know I'm there for her, every time she needs me. It feels so hard right now to express my feelings about friendships. I never had friends. Not even back in England, I was the wired girt with her head covered in books.
Even that I didn't want to come here, I found here people who cares about me, I found a family. It's so wrong that I couldn't see Ophelia as a family but not as a sister. A sister should not burn of desire for another...