Chapter 3

~Ophelia's POV~

    I think I might live in a joke. Between all the houses, all the families she came into mine. My mother told me that she was beautiful but I didn't expected to be gorgeous. You don't see a  short light skin dark blonde with wide green eyes every day. Her voice was soft and enchanting. But I can not make a impression now I don't know her, I don't know what kind of person is she. I need to know if she deserves to walk through my mind like this.
   I hoped that I could just stay away, but my mother keep pushing me to her. She told me to take her out, to get to know her. I think is better that she said no. Yet she is out now with a man I don't know and I kinda worry for her. I want to believe that she is family now, and this is why I think all of this. Or maybe I just lie to myself.

It is almost  10:50, am walking around welcoming and talking to people. I've never been a party person. I enjoy quiet time.  But everybody was having fun, drinking and dancing. I feel two strong arms wrapping around my shoulders and a powerful smell of rom. I turned around to face Jamie with a big smile on his face.
- I'm so happy that you are back.
- I've missed you too Jamie.
- Come on, have fun! Dance, drink a little.
- You know I don't dance!
- This party is in your name, find a way to entertain yourself.
- I shall find someone!
- Good.

As we were talking with other people, I hear some yellings from the kitchen. I take Jamie with me to see what's going on. Just to see Zack an old bully from school having an argument with a girt. I couldn't se her cause Zach was staying in the way. He was yelling on her louder and louder.
- You've drank enough. She said and her voice was like a knife in my head.
- Who the fuck are you to tell me that.
- Zack stop it.
- You think I am letting any slut to tell me what to do?
- Fuck you Zack!
- Go fuck someone else, you fucking commune whore...  he sais as he slaps her face.

I couldn't hear anymore, I turn him to face me as I punched him with my knee in his balls. Letting him fell on the floor.
- You don't talk like that to my sister you son of a bitch. You're not welcome here anymore you pice of shit.
I go to Beatrice who's face was covered in tears. She was shaking. I hugged her tightly, and she hugged me back.
- Beatrice are you ok?
- No.
- Don't worry, I'll take care of him. I make Jamie a sign to take him out and take care of him properly.
- I want to leave, now!
- Ok!

I take her to the car and start driving through the city with no direction. Her hair was a mess, she was still shaking.
- Where are we going? We're not going home?
- Not yet!  I don't think your father will love to see you like this.
- I haven't even thought about that.
- What happened there?
- I don't know, he never acted like that before.
- So you and Zack Salsman are together?
- For like five months...
- You should know I don't like him at all.
- He is a nice guy...
- Nice guy? He fucking hit you!
- You didn't have to hit him to.
- He deserves it!
- I fell like shit...
- No, he should feel like this, not you.
- Why are you being so nice, we met like 24 hours ago.
- Yea but we are family now, and nobody can hurt my family.
- I hated the idea of a sibling.
- Not more than me for sure...
- So how you accepted all of this?
- I want my mother to be happy!
- I never met my mother.
- How so?
- She died giving birth to me.
- I'm so sorry.
- What about your father? Your mother never talks about him.
- He died in a car crash, I felt like the world collapsed. He was my everything and then he was only ashes on the ground.
- I was ashamed to ask but why boarding school?
- After my dad died I've lost myself, I was always fighting with my mother, she moved on so fast, I just couldn't... after that I started hurting myself. And my mom couldn't bear it so she sent me away, I was broken, I needed to be fixed. But the thing she did not know was that once I got there it started the worst in me.
The first year was the hardest of my life, I had two options, to let them fix me with their methods or to fix myself. And so I did, after that I discovered that I am so much more. So I became this person. I've found myself again.
- So she put you through this hell just because she didn't want to be there for you?
- I can't blame her, that place made me the person I am today.
- Let's go home. I'm tired.
- Ok.

... 12:29 ...

Im Back in My room, dressing myself wit a black short satin robe. I open the windows so I can see the stars. I sit in a chair, I lighten a cigarette enjoying the quietness. It was hard for me to tell that story to Beatrice but I felt relieved. I felt peace. I'm going to get burned if I don't push her away. Even though I said that I look after her because she is family, I can't... Family doesn't feel like that. Family doesn't crave that. She craves desire, she craves fire and I'll be the one who gets burned.
I turn my head to the door to see a pice of paper entering in the room under the door.
I took it and open it. It was a note

" And in your eyes,
I see something more beautiful than the stars..."

Fuck, is all I could say in that moment. This is not going to end well at all. I said as I put the note into the drawer...