22. A mouse in Sultan's lower ??(15+)

Sultan's POV ~
Her words from yesterday were still ringing in my head , the confession she made was the most beautiful thing I have even heard .

Both of us spent the last night in our chambers comforting eachother.

In the morning I went to the Sardar and he requested us to join the wedding ceremonies by today as it was his daughter Naintara's mehendi ceremony today .

I met his daughter in the morning and she was overwhelmed meeting her brother after a long time , i felt a little guilty about lying to her at first but her smile vanished all the guilt in me .

I wasn't her real brother nor i wanted to be but the moment when she hugged me and said " Bhai-sa , i always knew that you will come back for me ..I missed you so much Bhai sa" , I promised myself that she's my responsibility for life and I'll always protect her as an elder brother.

Another reason to help Sardar was he was an old friend of Abbujaan and surprisingly he had recognised me .

" Sultan....I shall be grateful to you for your favour " he thanked me in a low tone and i smiled " I am grateful to you too Sardar Vaal and Naintara is my responsibility now ..you need not to worry about her wedding".

Sardar joined his hands " Your presence itself vanished my worries Sultan .." .

I patted his shoulders lightly
" For now I am your son Sardar ...you may call me by his name " , his eyes watered a little as he patted my hand above his shoulder , " You are just like your Father Amir ... kind-hearted and brave " he said and i smiled .

Sardar and i talked about the arrangements for a while and than he left for some work .

My eyes searched for my wife as i walked inside the haveli , I haven't seen her since this morning.

" Uhumm...uhumm ...Naintara have you seen your bhabi-sa " I asked in a low voice walking closer to my sister who was surrounded by a group of women , surprisingly all the women giggled at me and Naintara smirked at me ,Whats happening Amir .

"Dekhiye toh kaki sa , Bhai sa humari bhabhi sa ko dekhne ke liye kis prakar utwale hue ja rhe hein " She said teasingly and the woman besides her continued to laugh .

I chuckled a little sitting on the charpai " Wo kya hai na kaki.. humari biwi hai hi itni khoobsurat ki humse unko dekhe bina rha hi nhi jata hai " , all the women giggled at my words and suddenly i heard the ringing of anklet bells .

I turned my head around only to fall once again for my beautiful wife .

She was dressed in a black lengha choli .

Her blouse was deeper than usual and her dupatta was draped in the waistband of her lengha , giving a beautiful view of her tiny waist .

My eyes raked down from her lips which were constantly moving while talking to her waist which moved left to right while her long thick braid danced on the corner of her waist... how would it feel when ...

" uhumm..uhumm ..muh band kar lijiye Bhai sa apki ki biwi hein " i came out of the haze of my desires when i heard Naintara's voice followed by the laughter of other women control yourself ...Amir..control .

I corrected my throat
" Ahumm ..Ahumm ...hume jara humari biwi se kuch awashak karya hai ...hum chlte hein "
I said before walking towards my wife .

I stood behind her and the woman whom she was talking to laughed before leaving " Aree suniye toh ...aahh"..

Maya screamed a little as i pulled her into a corner , pushing her against the wall " Shhh...humme bhi kuch suna dijiye Begum Jaan ..hum kabse apka intezar kr rhe hein " , her hazel eyes widened as she inhaled a deep breathe against my palm .