Sequel Update!

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to all the readers who have showed their support on Across the Pond!!

Across the Pond was the second story that I ever wrote on Wattpad, and to see it get the attention that it's been getting means the world to me.

To show my appreciation, I've published a sequel to Across the Pond called Under the Stars, which is Brooks and Remi's story. You can find the story on my Wattpad page. The trope is enemies to lovers & opposites attract, and one of my favorite things about their relationship is their fun and flirty banter (which you get a glimpse of in Across the Pond). Check out the synopsis below and scroll to the next page for a sneak peek. I hope you love it!

SYNOPSIS:

Brooks Caldwell is the bane of my existence. Has been ever since I've known him.

And, of course, luck would have it that I'm forced to spend my entire summer in his presence when I'm offered a job at the posh country club that his family belongs to.

He's egotistical and arrogant; not to mention annoying. And yet, as time goes on, I find myself gravitating towards him in ways I never thought possible.

In fact...I think I could fall for him if he let me.

If I let myself.

Happy Reading!

-RR