Nightmares

🌧️ to 🍭

3rd person pov

Ring ring! ... Ring ring! ...Ring ri-

Izuku grabs his phone and declines the call, too sleepy to read who called.

The phone then starts ringing again. Izuku rubs his eyes and grabs the phone. Then and only then did he realize who was calling him. His boyfriend Kaminari.

Shit...he thought. Recently Kaminari had been having trouble sleeping recently because of some nightmares he's been having. His nightmares have been consisting of flashbacks of his childhood and feeling like he's back in the family household.

Izuku immediately answered. "Hey Baby, Kami I'm so sorry I didn't answer the first time," he says sitting up and sliding his slippers on. "I'm on my way." Izuku opens his door and starts along to Denki's room. "O...okay..hur-ry..." Izuku could hear the shakiness in his boyfriends voice. Once Izuku got to Kaminari's door, he hung up the phone and softly knocked on the door.

When Izuku didn't hear a response he got worried and opened the door. When he saw Denki he immediately dropped his phone and ran over to him. "Kaminari!" Izuku screamed and sat Kaminari up. Tears streamed down Izuku's cheeks. He grabbed his phone and dialed Aizawa.

"What problem child?" Aizawa said with sleep in his voice.

"I-I... Ka-Kaminari...he's in waking up..!" Izuku said in a panic.

"What..." Aizawa seemed to be worried.

"I- he called m-me crying be-because of a nightmare, so I-I came to his dorm and he was just ly-lying on the floor with an empty bottle of p-pills next to him.." Izuku said, breaking down after finishing the sentence.

"Oh my god.." Izuku looked behind him to see Kirishima, Bakugou, Mina, and Sero standing behind him. Mina looked as though she was gonna be sick, with Sero hugged her. Bakugou just stood there, frozen in place. Kirishima was crying and standing in front of bakugou.

"Is someone there with you? Have someone call 911! Is he breathing? Midoriya?!" Izuku's breathing was starting to pick up in pace. Katsuki ran over and pushes Izuku out of the way.

Kirishima helped Izuku stand and pulled him into a hug.

Mina called 911 and they came. They took Kaminari to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few days later. Kaminari had been in the hospital all those days. Everyone came to visit him except Izuku. Izuku felt so bad. He blamed himself and couldn't take it.

Kaminari had gotten out of the hospital today. The first thing he did was go to Izuku's dorm.

This is how that went.
.

.

.

Kaminari knocked on Izuku's door. "Izuku?" When Kaminari didn't hear a response, he opened the door. When he saw Izuku sleeping with the stuffed animal he got him, he smiled.

He closed the door and walked over to Izuku. He lied down next to Izuku and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Izuku's eyes fluttered open as he turned to face Kaminari.

"Kami..?" Izuku said, still sleepy. "Hey baby, go back to sleep, we'll talk in the morning. (It was 8pm, kami got out at 7:30pm.)

Izuku just nodded and curled up close to Denki. Kaminari kissed Izuku's forehead and fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's eyes slowly opened, first seeing the light coming from the open window.

"Good morning baby." Kaminari said, catching Izuku's attention.

"Hi" Izuku said, smiling at his boyfriend. But then everything that happened the other day came flooding back into Izuku's mind and his smile quickly faded.

"I'm really sorry.." Izuku whispered but it came out as more of a mumble.

"What are you sorry for baby?" Kaminari said, lifting Izuku's chin so he could see his face. Laminators eyes widened when he saw a few tears rolling down Izuku's cheeks.

"Why are you crying baby?" Kaminari said, sitting up.

Izuku sat up saw well. He crawled into Kaminari's lap and hugged him. "I feel like it's my fault for not getting there quic-."

Izuku was cut off by denki kissing him. Izuku moaned into the kiss. Denki pulled away and hugged Izuku.

"It's not your fault, I promise." Kaminari said, playing with Izuku's hair.

"Don't ever do that again, got it?"

"Got it"