Hate Sex

A little background info:

Izuku was dating Todoroki while bakugou was dating Kaminari. This was in their first year.

Bakugou cheated on Kami with Todoroki. And vice versa for Izuku.

For unknown reasons, Izuku and Kami blamed each other. They have hated each other ever since. They both don't talk to Bakugou and Todoroki. They do though, do subtle things to each other to get on their nerves.

They are now in their third year.

No quirk, high school Au

🌧️to💋
.
.
.
.
Kaminari's pov

After class I head to my locker to get my chemistry book. I open my locker only to be shoved forward, hitting my head.

I quickly pull my head up, wiping the blood away from my nose.

I quickly turn around, only to see my least favorite person smirking while giving me a wink.

I give him a scowl and scoff. I face back to my locker and get my book out.

Later at lunch I see Izuku in the lunch line. Perfect. I think, grabbing the banana peel off of Kirishima's plate.

I put it next to his seat so that when he walks to his seat he will slip.

After a few minutes he sees Izuku on his way to his seat. Kaminari smiles while watching. He looks away to take a sip of his drink and...

BANG!

Kaminari quickly turns around to see Izuku on the floor, blooding dripping from his head. Kaminari's eyes widen.

He quickly gets up and helps Izuku sit up.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Let's get you to the nurse right now!" Kaminari says picking Izuku up.

"N-no! No put m-me down!" Izuku says, squirming and kicking at Denki.

Denki's eyes widen when he realizes Izuku is crying. "Izuku..." Kaminari stops, making Izuku look at him.

"I...it's embarrassing...e-everyone is st-staring and it's a-all your fa-fault..!" Izuku says in between sobs.

They both could hear crowds of people whispering around the lunch room, some even laughing.

"J...just let me take you to the nurse, we can hate each other again after."

Izuku just nods and holds onto Kaminari tight, hiding his face.

Kaminari glared at everyone who he passed by as he carried izuku to the nurse. Once he arrived at the nurse he lied Izuku down, and held his hand as the nurse cleaned his wound.

Days passed and Kaminari was ignoring Izuku completely. He couldn't bare to see Izuku after what he did. He felt horrible but couldn't bring himself to even look in Izuku's direction.

This was pissing Izuku off and he finally had enough.

When Denki wasn't looking, Izuku pulled him into the library. When they arrived Izuku glared at Kaminari.

"What do yo-." Kaminari was cut off by Izuku slapping him.

Kaminari's eyes widened. But before Kaminari could even say anything Izuku pulled his face down and kissed him.