I Really Miss You, Dumbass PT2

This whole part 2 came from Olive100Angel
Thanks for the ideas and support!

Sorry for it being so late! I'm slowly loosing motivation.

🌧️

Top Kaminari
Bottom Izuku

3rd person pov:

Kaminari was gone, and there was nothing Izuku could do about it.

His boyfriend had left and he would have to be fine on his own.

He could do it, it's not that hard.

But he couldn't.

He cried every night. He shook and had severe panic attacks. He took pills to help, but it didn't. He stopped sleeping and eating.

His mental health was deteriorating and he couldn't even call Denki, as he was always busy.

But luckily, there were some people there to help him while Kaminari was gone.

Izuku's pov:

I was awaken from my light nap by Mina with some food and an ice water.

"Oh, I'm not really hungry, sorry." I whisper, while rubbing my eyes.

"Eat it nerd." I hear kacchan (who I did not know was in here) say from my door.

"I'm really not hungry thou-."

"Bullshit Deku, you've barely ate, there's not way your not hungry. Just eat it dammit. I'm worried about you." He mumbled the last part.

A small smile formed on my face as I take the plate and cup.

"Thanks you guys." I say quietly and slowly start to mess with my food, moving my fork around but not picking anything up.

Mina gives a sigh as a frown grows upon her face. I look up at the sound of the sigh just to see Mina looking back at Kacchan.

He just gives her a nod and she walks out past him. He walks over and gets next to me on the bed.

"Nerd," he says, looking at me. "He's gonna be okay, he's strong."

"I know..." I whisper, small tears starting to cover my waterline. Kacchan notices and pulls me into a hug.

"Don't cry deku, it's okay." Kacchan whispers, rubbing his hand up and down my back in a soothing pattern.

I can only hug him back tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes, stretching as I do. I must've fallen asleep on kacchan.

My stomach starts to growl. I remember that they left food for me. I look over and see it still on my dresser.

I grab the plate and fork and start eating. I eat a little less than half before I'm full. I set the plate down and take a sip of water before coming out of my room.

Today is one of my less anxious days. That makes it easier to socialize. I close my down door behind me and head to the elevator.

All eyes are on me as soon as the elevator opens. Immediately I hear all my nickname being called out and well as people running over to me.

Uraraka hugs me tightly while Iida, Momo, Kirishima, and Tsuyu crowding around.

"Oi extras! Give him some space, good god. He just left his room, the fuck?" I hear Kacchan say, making me smile.

"You are absolutely right! My deepest apologies Midoriya!" Iida says with his choppy hands.

Everyone agrees and moves out of the way.

I walk over to kacchan and hug him, burring my face into his chest.

I don't like him or anything, he's just my best friend and the only one I trust (besides Todoroki) touching me instead of Kami. Only in a comforting way of course.

Kacchan wraps one arm around me, the other keeping him up against the couch.

I move out away from him and look at the rest of my classmates.

"I just wanna thank you all, for helping me this past month. I know I'm probably just being too dramatic but I really appreciate this." I say, tears forming.

"Of course Deku-Kun!" Uraraka says with her bubbly smile.

"We're always here for you!" Momo says. "No matter what!" Jirou pitches in.

"Of course, Midoriya." Todoroki says in his usual monotone voice.

"Go get ready deku, you're coming to class today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sit at our seats and wait for Aizawa Sensei to come in the classroom.

After about 20 minutes, (he's very late) he walks in, looking more depressed than usual.

"So.." he starts but stops, covering his mouth. "T-theres been an issue with t-the mission we sent Ka-Kaminari on." He says, sounding as though he's holding in tears.

My heart drops to my stomach. I think it may have even skipped a few beats.

I slowly start shaking my head. "No...please no..." I whisper, but it's a little louder than intended.

"I'm so sorry Midoriya..." Aizawa says, finally breaking down.

"No..."